Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 03:51 PM

283 posts, read 1,384,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpolkadots View Post
i think i'll have a points fest....*sprinkles points*
can i get pts just for the sake of getting pts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2007, 04:05 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
No, I was not critical of anyone. Nothing is being judgemental. I was just saying you can do it many different ways. The last one did not do anything wrong. I can't say any of them from the past actually did anything Wrong. I've led a sheltered life. Women do definitely have a way of keeping tabs on a man. Not a problem if you stay on the Reservation. Yeah, some of them can be She-Devils and never really seem to know it.

You can't be negative.

The Alaska thing is simple. All the good men go there to hide. I didn't keep up with the latest search this summer to smoke out the last few.

Go with the flow and remember the OP was about how to BE with someone else. I was just giving the sure fire method. Doesn't mean it will work with all women. I never did figure out what to do with those shrill ones. Mostly go the other way.

One of my main points was you do not have to marry them to have a successful result. Lots of women now say they want nothing to do with marriage. Again more of than point about how to BE.
Hi Cosmic!

Ya know, my sister asked me that, I think , because I was separated as of September 1st.

She wonders how I feel about my future. Will I able to accept another man in my life?

The one i had, for many years, did very wrong by me.

I am not trying to BEwith someone right now. I am not trying to be anyones someone. I am just being. I am taking care of the kids, living day to day.

I think that one day, I will be able to be in another relationship. I will try my best not to allow another like my husband in. If one does get in, I hope to God I will recognize. I think I will. Fairly sure.

Though we all know, people are subtle with their true selves in the beginning, in the winning over phases.

I do not need a man to complete me. I am a wole person. Right now, I am doing all I need to be doing in my life.

I am not self centered, nor am I materialistic. At all. I dont know. Just like other of my posts, I thought I would post a little something and it would go unanswered and down the line of pages.

I think this was an opening of people to say how they feel, with past experiences coming in on how they feel about future encounters or relationships.

Maybe this post was a good thing, for people to recognize theirselves, see how they feel about things. See how other people feel, and is what I am feeling the same. Am I alone?

This board, in many ways, opens peoples minds to so many things, and allows them to just think, and get out how they feel about issues.

How I feel? One day, If it is to be, I do not see why I cannot be in a relationship. Not a priority now, also, for me, until I am divorced, in the state i live in, would be called Adultery.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
No, I was not critical of anyone. Nothing is being judgemental. I was just saying you can do it many different ways. The last one did not do anything wrong. I can't say any of them from the past actually did anything Wrong. I've led a sheltered life. Women do definitely have a way of keeping tabs on a man. Not a problem if you stay on the Reservation. Yeah, some of them can be She-Devils and never really seem to know it.

You can't be negative.

The Alaska thing is simple. All the good men go there to hide. I didn't keep up with the latest search this summer to smoke out the last few.

Go with the flow and remember the OP was about how to BE with someone else. I was just giving the sure fire method. Doesn't mean it will work with all women. I never did figure out what to do with those shrill ones. Mostly go the other way.

One of my main points was you do not have to marry them to have a successful result. Lots of women now say they want nothing to do with marriage. Again more of than point about how to BE.

You have to be kidding. Post your source for this so-called valid statistic.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:51 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
can i get pts just for the sake of getting pts?
ok....thxs for the pts...now lets keep it going. Five more?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:35 AM

3,020 posts, read 25,733,418 times
Default Pssst ...... The good men are everwhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post

You have to be kidding. Post your source for this so-called valid statistic.
Some up in Alaska. Probably spotted during the annual bear counts, look at the subscript comments.

More important, you must have the time for them. Can't believe how many women looking for good men just are available maybe 3 hours a month. They have to be able to communicate a willingness to compromise and fit into his life.

It sort of reminds me of the complaint about not enough workers for this or that and why we need illegals. Duh, they want men to work for $6 an hour as a welder, carpenter, mechanic. Then claim there are no workers for the jobs.

Just treat your new found man right and he can turn into one of those elusive Good Men. Just like they will come out of the woodwork if you offer decent paying jobs. Bottom line tho, you must actually be available in some form he can appreciate. A few hours a month don't cut the mustard.

Plus don't put so many restrictions on the new position that the Good Men will never apply for the job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships