Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 02:31 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times

Advertisements

Wait, aren't they supposed to go up in my room like posters?

shi...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 02:47 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,820 times
A lockbox or dresser drawer is too tempting. Put them someplace where the kids would never look...like the vegetable crisper or a box of High Fiber All Bran with Extra Twigs.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:53 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Wait, aren't they supposed to go up in my room like posters?

shi...
Why do you have pictures of women in your room?

Old 04-21-2013, 03:00 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Why do you have pictures of women in your room?
I don't.

They're pictures of me.

That was the joke, but it loses it's comedic value when I have to go out of my way to explain it.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:08 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,210,516 times
i had a drop ceiling in one of my rooms growing up-move one of them over -makes for a great hiding place
put them in the closet in a shoebox, with old shoes in them.. in a bag labeled, urine, and feces sample kit--- no one will be touching that

Old 04-21-2013, 03:09 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times
If you have to explain a "joke" itwasn't funny to start with.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:11 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
If you have to explain a "joke" itwasn't funny to start with.
Actually I have a TERRIBLE sense of humor.
The only sure way to make me laugh is to tickle me.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:16 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,266,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
(Disclaimer: Yes, another lighthearted thread from me, so stop reading if you are looking for something more serious.)
So we have some great naked photos of us... My hubby has been keeping them hidden in his top dresser drawer. But I am getting worried one of the kids will somehow stumble upon them. Once my cousin was scrolling through my digital camera and briefly saw one before I grabbed the camera! So I have since deleted all digital evidence and only keep prints.
So where is the best place to store photos for secrecy and longevity, but ease of access? Should I just get a lockbox for them? I think I want to keep them forever. Our bodies look great in the photos and it would be fun to reminisce about it when we are 80 years old.
So...okay...naked photo storage??? In the fireplace, in the dead of winter with a roaring fire going..that's about all I can think of for storage.
There are so many things that can and might go wrong as time passes with you having these photos available:
1. You could get divorced and THEN WHAT do you think the hubs would do with them?
2. You could pass away unexpectedly and when they come to clean out your house? Hmmmm?
3. The kids could find them for real and then ALL their friends would know what they found.
4. Worse case scenario, you may need to have your Mom or his Mom over to help you and they could see them.
If you two are really and truly in love, you won't need those photos as the years go by. Your body will always be beautiful to him and his to you. Get rid of them before something you don't want to happen happens!!

Old 04-21-2013, 03:18 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times
I have a well developed twisted sense of humor. Oblivious stupidity makes me laugh. Intentional attempts to be funny are usually sad.

Anyway. Was doing salvage work after an apartment fire, found some interesting Polaroids. Which were returned to the rightful owner. They didn't take many precautions to conceal before the conflagration.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:38 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,210,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pammyd View Post
So...okay...naked photo storage??? In the fireplace, in the dead of winter with a roaring fire going..that's about all I can think of for storage.
There are so many things that can and might go wrong as time passes with you having these photos available:
1. You could get divorced and THEN WHAT do you think the hubs would do with them?
2. You could pass away unexpectedly and when they come to clean out your house? Hmmmm?
3. The kids could find them for real and then ALL their friends would know what they found.
4. Worse case scenario, you may need to have your Mom or his Mom over to help you and they could see them.
If you two are really and truly in love, you won't need those photos as the years go by. Your body will always be beautiful to him and his to you. Get rid of them before something you don't want to happen happens!!
I tend to agree with this,,,,
I had a teenage friend's sister that found some pics of the parents- the daughter didnt recognize her mother in the pics, and told her mother "I think dad is having an affair and she is one ugly skank " which put the mom in an awkward position to say the least-Now this mom,,,didnt want to fess up this was her in the pics and said "I know about those photos" just forget you saw them
and we wont speak of this again"
which left the girl thinking her dad cheated- her mother did eventually tell her it was her in the photos, but
it was quite some time after she originally found them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships