Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
So what DO you do? You imagine that there is a magical solution in the sky to change them into something else? Or do you realize that the person in question is not mature enough for the relationship and send them on their merry way to grow up. I think the fact that you believe in magic is indicative of your own immaturity. You are a miserable match made in heaven and are doomed to repeat this BS forever until (if) one of you grows up.
I ignore this type of behavior, as should every sensible person. Reinforcing this type of behavior does not help anyone at all. Try it sometime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
How many people do you really see fake crying. I think there are some that cry more easily than others but that isn't fake crying in my book.

Fake crying seems to be more something a 5 year old would do.

Do you meet a lot of women who are fake cryers?
There are alot of fake cryers out there. When a woman gets caught cheating for example, and has no way to BS her way out of it via lies, she will start fake crying on cue. Its just one example, but people in general use fake emotions trying to manipulate others.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:37 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,898,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There are alot of fake cryers out there. When a woman gets caught cheating for example, and has no way to BS her way out of it via lies, she will start fake crying on cue. Its just one example, but people in general use fake emotions trying to manipulate others.

Oh so you have been in that situation where you have caught your woman cheating and she started fake crying on you? Have you met a lot of women like that?

Or are you just stereotyping?

Old 04-24-2013, 11:41 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:
You make a lot of posts, "when a woman", "women do","women think". "Men think", "when men do" ... Let me guess. You are not in a successful relationship with a woman.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,936 times
What's so hard about driving for 20 minutes in silence?

Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
Oh so you have been in that situation where you have caught your woman cheating and she started fake crying on you? Have you met a lot of women like that?

Or are you just stereotyping?
Both. Happens all the time, you just have to be observant and in tune with whats going on around you.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
You make a lot of posts, "when a woman", "women do","women think". "Men think", "when men do" ... Let me guess. You are not in a successful relationship with a woman.
I am in a succesful relationship with a woman. The woman I chose from many who were interested.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:10 PM

126 posts, read 329,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
What's so hard about driving for 20 minutes in silence?
The best outcome is her behavior/mood is corrected and the original, happy atmosphere between us is restored. She sort of wins if I just sit in silence because she has successfully derailed the good time we were having.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:11 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John12341234 View Post
The best outcome is her behavior/mood is corrected and the original, happy atmosphere between us is restored. She sort of wins if I just sit in silence because she has successfully derailed the good time we were having.
There is so much wrong with this, I can't even...

Old 04-24-2013, 12:15 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
If there are leigitimate reasons for a woman to be upset, I think their SO should be there to comfort her and help her through it. If its the mans fault, he should offer apology and find a way to make things right. Im just going by what OP says and taking his words at face value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Who are you to decide whether someone else has a legitimate reason to be upset about something? We all have the right to our feelings. You might feel that you, yourself, wouldn't be upset about a particular event or behavior, but you don't get to tell other people they can't or shouldn't be.
Quote:
WTF are you psycho ranting about? I dont know if she has a legit reason to be upset, Im just going by OPs description. I tell people what I feel like telling people, and if they dont like the truth, they can choose to ignore it.
Mod cut: Rude. It's a very simple concept: You don't get to decide whether the reason someone else is upset is "legitimate." Just because something wouldn't upset you, that doesn't mean other people don't have a right to be upset about it.

Funny, you feel you can tell people what you feel like telling people, but when others tell you what they want to tell you, suddenly it's "psycho ranting." Sounds like you're just as desperate to control others and get the last word in as the OP.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-24-2013 at 01:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships