Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 11:37 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,197,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Your view that cold approaching is "rude" and seen as "invading someones personal space" is very mangina like and your white knighting here isnt necessary either. Try not to be too sensitive, women hate that crap.
I am nobody's white knight ever. Nor am i overly sensitive. There is no point in my continuing to argue with a person clearly possessing limited intelligence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2013, 11:40 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,592,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
I am nobody's white knight ever. Nor am i overly sensitive. There is no point in my continuing to argue with a person clearly possessing limited intelligence.
Im not really arguing with you, but it seems that I hurt your feelings a bit in the other thread. Dont take it so personal, it isnt that important.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:41 AM

29,696 posts, read 34,240,753 times
Quote:
Your view that cold approaching is "rude" and seen as "invading someones personal space" is very mangina like and your white knighting here isnt necessary either. Try not to be too sensitive, women hate that crap.
Oh, tell us again about how insulting people's masculinity is the result of a weak argument.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Oh, tell us again about how insulting people's masculinity is the result of a weak argument.
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Ahhhh... That made my day!

Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,592,324 times
Quote:
Hey, im not the one jumping from thread to thread, sulking due to hormonal imbalance.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:49 AM

29,696 posts, read 34,240,753 times
Quote:
Hey, im not the one jumping from thread to thread, sulking due to hormonal imbalance.
You aren't? Okay. Remind us how studly you are, again, too. Some newbies might have missed that.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Im not really arguing with you, but it seems that I hurt your feelings a bit in the other thread. Dont take it so personal, it isnt that important.
You can't even tell when you are being laughed at. Hurt my feelings? Rofl. You are a joke.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:52 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm...

Quote:
I think this is what you are looking for!

//www.city-data.com/forum/29274610-post235.html

By his own logic - he's losing his arguments like a woman!

Old 04-25-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
I like this!!! The person is a clown and a charlatan.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:16 PM

102,125 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Came across a post that's a wall of text.

Link

As a summary:

Women want to show off their guys, except for a few exceptions. The exceptions are psychos, women who want to sculpt their man, and women that are worth marrying.

Women are out for status and fun or for security, depending upon their age.

Women want a man who takes care of himself and doesn't whine

It's better to look for someone that doesn't cause problems in a relationship, rather than trying to work it through them (while dating).

Women do not want to hear about your problems and probably don't understand them

It will be a long time before a couple truly "clicks" with each other.

You need to find a meaning of life alone, a woman will not give your life meaning

A woman will always want something to be better.

...Anyways is this good advice?

EDIT: Apparently the man who wrote the article plagiarized it. Hmmm...
Did it occur to you that most of that stuff could apply to men, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships