Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 07:34 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,983,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin948 View Post
So according to that logic everyone on these boards who starts a thread is being dramatic?
CDR threads are overflowing with drama

Quote:
and asked for some opinions, nothing more nothing less.
that was my opinion. your drama was feeding into hers. "thanks for showing me you like drama" isn't exactly something one says to calm things down
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2013, 07:37 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
Quote:
So I was seeing this girl for a couple of months....we had a bit of an arguement through text the other day, she bascially said "we can go our sperate ways" I responded saying "thanks for showing me you like drama, if that's what you want, so be it no hard feelings"...her response the next morning was "i think you know i dont like drama...i wasnt trying to fight with you, just letting you know how I felt...I had a good time with you and think you're a nice guy...no hard feeling on my end either", so I'm not quite sure what to make of this text, was that her finalizing that it's over?
Yes. And, it was a nice way to say it imo. Move on gracefully.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:37 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
So I was seeing this girl for a couple of months....we had a bit of an arguement through text the other day, she bascially said "we can go our sperate ways" I responded saying "thanks for showing me you like drama, if that's what you want, so be it no hard feelings"...her response the next morning was "i think you know i dont like drama...i wasnt trying to fight with you, just letting you know how I felt...I had a good time with you and think you're a nice guy...no hard feeling on my end either", so I'm not quite sure what to make of this text, was that her finalizing that it's over?
First of all trying to settle a disagreement via text is just plain stupid. As far as her text goes, she was responding to your text where you stated: "thanks for showing me you like drama, if that's what you want, so be it no hard feelings".

Personally I would take that as a "I agree and don't want to see you again" answer FROM YOU and I would leave it at that and not contact you again.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:50 PM

29 posts, read 22,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
First of all trying to settle a disagreement via text is just plain stupid. As far as her text goes, she was responding to your text where you stated: "thanks for showing me you like drama, if that's what you want, so be it no hard feelings".

Personally I would take that as a "I agree and don't want to see you again" answer FROM YOU and I would leave it at that and not contact you again.
Just to clarify, you're saying she shouldn't have responded to my text?

Old 04-26-2013, 09:51 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,994,575 times
Quote:
As for the facebook photos, there is one photo of me and a female bartender, and it might've been a questionable pic because I am hugging her, and she is pretty hot. Again I am not 100% sure she saw these, and I did hide these from my timeline on facebook.

Two Saturdays ago, she was sick so she wouldn't have been able to see me that Saturday anyway. I even told her if I wasn't so buy I'd have brought over chicken soup and made her feel better.

I do have my meetings and then stay there a couple of more hours if I have a couple of friends there and I'm having a good time.
So, you told her you couldn't take care of her when she was sick because you were busy with work, and 'work' meant a short meeting and then several hours of clubbing. Which involved activities that, when photos were taken, you felt you had to hide the photos from her.

And you are here asking if she has dumped you. Yes, she has, and for good reason.

Next time, don't lie. If you feel you have to hide anything that you do, ever, then either don't do it or break up before you do it. That's what being an honest person means.

Old 04-27-2013, 02:30 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,646 times
Quote:
Umm you blew it…
I think she was being honest about being honest and you did not like what she had to say…
And when you stated this? She stated that you two could go your separate ways…
And when you replied? She responded…honestly…I think she likes you but perhaps did not understand what you were trying to say, maybe the delivery sounded like you wanted to break it off..
The way she made it sound was that she was being honest and she is sorry you felt the way you did and she wished you luck..

Old 04-27-2013, 08:57 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
Texting? UGH. Talk to her in person!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships