Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 03:19 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Elevator.

I'm assuming you weren't with this guy long if you had time to do it on an elevator?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 03:21 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
This question reminded me of this...

Funniest Blooper in Game Show History - YouTube

Old 05-02-2013, 03:23 PM

541 posts, read 1,145,061 times
In the bathroom of a luxury box, in the GA Dome, during a Rolling Stones Concert!

Old 05-02-2013, 04:22 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,782,907 times
Well the location isn't so weird but, in a family pool in a densly populated area. But it was what I did to her with a fun noodle that drove her crazy and makes the story weird.

Other than that:
On the ground in the dirt in a public park
In a small shed next to a lawn mower
On the boardroom table of a small telemarketing firm
On an ATV in the middle of a forest

Old 05-02-2013, 05:14 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,421,443 times
So many I couldn't begin to tell you..

Old 05-02-2013, 05:18 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,376,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
In a coffin. Seriously, my ex did special effects for horror films. In a stone tunnel leading to the carriage house of an old brownstone mansion I lived in. On a washing machine during the spin cycle. In the bunk of a semi trunk when a friend took my ex and I on a long road trip. In Lake Erie. In the woods at night on a historical tow path where mules pulled canal barges. On a baseball field. In an attic. In a public hot tub. On the hood of, and inside a car. In a clubhouse for a condo association. Kitchen sink and table. In the middle of the woods on the side of the road. In the backyard and sideyard. Under a waterfall in the woods on a hike. In the cabin of a bayliner boat. In a bathroom at work. In another main room at another workplace..

There are so many more I cannot think of atm.
Great locations! The coffin would freak me out though... I would not be into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
The top level of a parking garage...and we didn't have a car.
There was a senior citizens home right next door and anyone who lived above the third floor could have looked out their window seen us. Btw, it was my girlfriend's idea.
A lot of my female friends also like unique locales. I wonder if women are more into unique, public locale? Maybe we have more of a thing about not getting caught while creatively performing on the public stage. Who knows...

Old 05-02-2013, 05:20 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,165,587 times
In the closet of my old apartment complex's community center. In the hot tub room of the same apt complex. In the trunk of a mini van in front of a house under construction.

Sure, I think everyone has had sex in just about every room of the house.

Getting caught really doesn't thrill me, so I don't get too crazy.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:23 PM

2,309 posts, read 4,383,410 times
My wife before she was my wife and I did it in an abandoned factory on a filthy floor.

Yes....It was hot.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:28 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,189 times
Default due to the preverse and satatory nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Caution: This is another silly thread and not for the easily offended.

What are the weirdest locations where you made whoopee?

For me and my SO, it is inside a bank vault at one of the world's largest banks (I'm sure this is on video archive somewhere), under a waterfall in the middle of a Costa Rican jungle right before we saw a huge anaconda, on top of his desk in his office, on the edge of a very high, outdoor balcony overlooking the Swiss alps, in a canoe on a river in the mangroves. We also messed around once while scuba diving under 30 feet - but didn't go all the way as I worried about oxygen levels.

I haven't done the mile high club though, because the public bathroom is gross - maybe it would be fun on a private plane, but not in the cockpit - that would be too dangerous, even for me. I have never done anything in a tree either - unless you count the time when I went to first base in my neighbor Kevin's treehouse when I was 14. I'm somewhat interested in going on a romantic getaway to one of those igloo/ice castle hotels in Sweden (or wherever it is). But that might be too cold to do anything. Don't want anything frostbitten.

urge to make whoopee - YouTube
It is merely the picturesqueness of his insanity that makes it more interesting than my kind or yours.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:31 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
In a baseball dug out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships