Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 08:37 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
He hasn't, but you don't want to be someone's #2 to anything. Any business owner will tell you that the business will come first in everything, so you will probably experience many more of these situations while staying with this man.
I have my own business too so I understand what he is going through except mine is strictly 9-5 due to the nature of the job. His isn't and I understand he is busy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 08:39 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,605,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Yes but he didn't break his marriage vows.
Many marriages do not have "vows". My wife and I stood before the judge in our Aloha shirts and exchanged rings.

My experiences with those in the idea of "faith" is that they all break one or two of their vows before sunday brunch each week.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
Many marriages do not have "vows". My wife and I stood before the judge in our Aloha shirts and exchanged rings.

My experiences with those in the idea of "faith" is that they all break one or two of their vows before sunday brunch each week.
Well a wedding like that would never work for me due to my views.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:43 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
I just do not understand why you continue to post anything on this forum.

You have an answer/excuse for absolutely anything and everything someone mentions. That will come in handy in the future as well.

***For the record I utilized the Ignore List option available because I am no longer even mildly entertained**

Last edited by CSD610; 05-05-2013 at 08:56 PM..

Old 05-05-2013, 08:45 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,611 times
It's called an annulment.

Reasons the church will annul a marriage:
  • Consanguinity
  • Insanity precluding ability to consent
  • Not intending, when marrying, to remain faithful to the spouse (simulation of consent)
  • One partner had been deceived by the other in order to obtain consent, and if the partner had been aware of the truth, would not have consented to marry
  • Abduction of a person, with the intent to compel them to marry (known as raptus), constitutes an impediment as long as they remain in the kidnapper's power.
  • Failure to adhere to requirements of canon law for marriages, such as clandestinity
  • Killed the spouse of one of them in order to be free to marry.
  • The spouse committed adultery.
  • The couple were under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the marriage.
  • The union was not consummated.
Pay attention to these. Taco Man will most likely be able to prove your insanity. Also, I'm pretty sure you guys won't be able to consumate the marriage, as it will be like Taco Man is a hot dog just being thrown down an alley way.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:46 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
I have my own business too so I understand what he is going through except mine is strictly 9-5 due to the nature of the job. His isn't and I understand he is busy.
I don't think you do, because if you understood the situation that happened today, you wouldn't be made at the guy. A little down, OK, but mad because he had to cancel plans because he had to do something for his job? It really doesn't read like you understand at all.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:50 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

You have an answer/excuse for absolutely anything and everything someone mentions. That will come in handy in the future as well.
I agree.

You want what you want. Great. No need to keep coming on here telling US about it.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

I do but too many here have no standards yet are single.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
It's called an annulment.

Reasons the church will annul a marriage:
  • Consanguinity
  • Insanity precluding ability to consent
  • Not intending, when marrying, to remain faithful to the spouse (simulation of consent)
  • One partner had been deceived by the other in order to obtain consent, and if the partner had been aware of the truth, would not have consented to marry
  • Abduction of a person, with the intent to compel them to marry (known as raptus), constitutes an impediment as long as they remain in the kidnapper's power.
  • Failure to adhere to requirements of canon law for marriages, such as clandestinity
  • Killed the spouse of one of them in order to be free to marry.
  • The spouse committed adultery.
  • The couple were under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the marriage.
  • The union was not consummated.
Pay attention to these. Taco Man will most likely be able to prove your insanity. Also, I'm pretty sure you guys won't be able to consumate the marriage, as it will be like Taco Man is a hot dog just being thrown down an alley way.
You think you're funny but you are boring. Taco Man and me will be forever married. I am aware of annulments and would consider an annulled man but most marriages were reasons like they got bored of each other.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't think you do, because if you understood the situation that happened today, you wouldn't be made at the guy. A little down, OK, but mad because he had to cancel plans because he had to do something for his job? It really doesn't read like you understand at all.
I was upset more than mad because he's had to reschedule our last two dates due to work. He told me upfront business comes first but it's hard I suppose dealing.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
I was upset more than mad because he's had to reschedule our last two dates due to work. He told me upfront business comes first but it's hard I suppose dealing.
What's Taco man doing now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships