Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 12:03 AM

495 posts, read 684,928 times

Advertisements

If your tired of mindless small talk and uncomfortable sexual tension why not be very direct and get right to the point. Here's how it go's.

Man: Hi how are you.

Woman: I'm good.

Man: What are you doing later?

Woman: I don't know.

Man: Would you like to go home with me?

Don't laugh or say anything next, just stand there with a relaxed cool expression and wait for her to respond.She will either hate it or love it.She might sat yes or it could serve as the ultimate ice breaker and everything you say after that will be a walk in the park.

I am going to start trying this out.Even if it hardly ever works it will be a good way become fearless when talking to women. I have heard this can work if done right. What do you guys think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2013, 01:20 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,076,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
If your tired of mindless small talk and uncomfortable sexual tension why not be very direct and get right to the point. Here's how it go's.

Don't laugh or say anything next, just stand there with a relaxed cool expression and wait for her to respond.She will either hate it or love it.She might sat yes or it could serve as the ultimate ice breaker and everything you say after that will be a walk in the park.

I am going to start trying this out.Even if it hardly ever works it will be a good way become fearless when talking to women. I have heard this can work if done right. What do you guys think?
Sounds stupid. Even if it works, what is the point. With a normal conversation she would have gone home with you as well.

Most women will get turned off, and it may give you a reputation as creepy.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:32 AM

Not for me. With a normal conversation I almost always get put in the friend zone. I need to start doing something else.Something like this is bold and requires a lot of confidence and that is what I'm lacking.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:36 AM

Q&A: Is it ok to be direct to a woman? - YouTube

This woman likes it.

Old 05-06-2013, 02:32 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,076,751 times
Quote:
Not for me. With a normal conversation I almost always get put in the friend zone. I need to start doing something else.Something like this is bold and requires a lot of confidence and that is what I'm lacking.
You need to flirt. They can't place you in the friends zone if you are flirting with them, because it just feels strange.

Old 05-06-2013, 05:19 AM

752 posts, read 1,165,305 times
Man it is way over the top and eligible for sexual harassment. Just say "I like you, may I learn you". Tm force her to say what she think about you. I agree that reading body language and small talk is spending of time. Best just ask women is it she like you.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:24 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
Quote:

yeah, it can work.. but it can also backfire big time.

I wouldn't recommend it, but hey, it's better than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Just say "I like you, may I learn you".

Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,577,082 times
Its not great, but its much better than trying to be her friendzone emotional tampon.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:31 AM

246 posts, read 387,909 times
Quote:

Certainly not very romantic. Maybe you should just get a prostitute. I wouldn't expect you'll find a keeper with this approach.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:32 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:

This is not a new concept and it will probably get you put in the less than creep zone which is not even remotely close to the friend zone.

If you listen to the Country Song: How'd you get in those jeans by Ray Scott.........you will hear a much better line that the plain old jane you want to use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships