Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 AM

673 posts, read 4,070,999 times

Advertisements

I was wondering what your ideal relationship would like?

Personally, in my case I just hope some-day to find a relationship with a guy who is boring just like me. I have to admit I am one of the most boring people ever. I dont drink smoke, drink alcohol or party and people tend to be bored with me with-in an hour so hopefully any lover I have will be just as extremely boring as I am.

I have no problem with prefering a routine like lifestyle and thats the sort of relationship I would prefer to have one of these days. Nothing spicey or anything like that just sort of have a companion to read, watch movies with and go running and hiking outdoors with. That would be my ideal relationship.

Also would be nice to have somebody one of these if I have a relationship to eat breakfast and chat over the last week with before going on some recreation related activity like hiking or a walk in the mountains (I am from Colorado).

Ive always thought the ideal relationship if I ever have one would come with some space also, I think sometimes when relationships are to close sometimes it can just be overwhelming overall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2007, 11:33 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,050,321 times
My ideal relationship would be with a very nice man (perhaps more than one nice man) who has a killer bod, keen intellect, tons of money (money not being an obstacle), a great smile, nice teeth, a wonderful sense of humor, stylish dresser, loves to travel to exotic locales, has a tremendous sense of adventure and who likes to shower me with gifts, attention and affection. Then he goes back home to his own place.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:35 AM

2,267 posts, read 3,300,520 times
I want to find a sensitive, caring man...the kind of man who laments how women always go for the bad boy...

Old 05-08-2007, 12:51 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,706,292 times
I want a responsible but fun and light hearted man. With a good income (I'm not a gold digger but I would like someone who can make a substantial difference - six figures would be nice. I make it, he should too, I'm tired of carrying the weight.)

I want someone who loves to smile. And understands my needs for independance.

I actually like being single allot. And I love my husband to death.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:39 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,845,945 times
My ideal relationship? Coming home after a 2 week hitch...and finding my significant other still living there!

Old 05-08-2007, 02:53 PM

11,396 posts, read 24,465,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
My ideal relationship would be with a very nice man (perhaps more than one nice man) who has a killer bod, keen intellect, tons of money (money not being an obstacle), a great smile, nice teeth, a wonderful sense of humor, stylish dresser, loves to travel to exotic locales, has a tremendous sense of adventure and who likes to shower me with gifts, attention and affection. Then he goes back home to his own place.
Whoa, I've got one of those. Trouble with him is that he's not monogamous. But he loves me. So I don't take him seriously and am patiently waiting for a slightly less sporty model.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:24 AM

1,005 posts, read 1,891,999 times
I have nothing to add as everyone here gave such a cleverly funny answer, I can't stop laughing! Bravo! And, thanks for waking me up. It's 2am & I was just checking mail. Oh, you people...

My ideal relationship? Antonio Banderas & Johnny Depp fighting over me. Then, George Clooney breaks it up... Haven't come up with the last part yet. It's a budding relationship. I'll get back to ya'...

Old 05-10-2007, 09:08 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,047,026 times
My ideal man wouldn't have to be attractive or be willing to support me. I would like for him to more or less be my financial and intellectual equal. I want someone who likes sex and hanging out with me more than TV and computers. I want a man who is capable of expressing himself. Someone who wants to do things, have fun, and travel.

And did I mention sex?

Old 05-10-2007, 09:14 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,705,265 times
I want a girlfriend that:

has money, likes sex, likes to go out to eat every night, likes sex, has a beautiful smile, likes sex, has a great family and strong family ties, likes sex, LOVES to travel, likes sex, has "connections", likes sex, and most importantly...loves me for who I am and not who she wants me to be.

Did I mention sex?

Old 05-10-2007, 09:21 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,047,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyAZ View Post
I want a girlfriend that:

has money, likes sex, likes to go out to eat every night, likes sex, has a beautiful smile, likes sex, has a great family and strong family ties, likes sex, LOVES to travel, likes sex, has "connections", likes sex, and most importantly...loves me for who I am and not who she wants me to be.

Did I mention sex?
You forgot to mention sex! That's really important, you know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships