Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 03:19 AM

551 posts, read 1,122,038 times

Advertisements

I have 2 examples that im currently experiencing.

What if its a girl who obviously shows she likes you in person (it gets physical) but doesn't text you unless you text them first? (she used to write me first BTW)

Next one, A girl who gave me her number, also doesn't text unless i initiate and when we do its a pretty good convo (I gave it a test yesterday and she didnt go at all, so ill see how today goes). In person she acts funny and wonder's why I dont feel right saying anything to her. She says im quiet meanwhile when i try she acts like she doesn't want to talk. Its mixed signals.

Here's the twist, gonna sound foolish of me idc but these girls happen to be friends but idk how close of friends. Could that be a factor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 03:44 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,920,148 times
What is your question? If you're asking us whether she likes you or not, we have no idea. Ask her.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:51 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,387 times
haha sorry but I secretly hope you get busted.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:52 AM

and yes to ask her. honesty and authenticity will cut you a break, and spare you of any more stress than you need to stress on this.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
What is your question? If you're asking us whether she likes you or not, we have no idea. Ask her.
lol yeah essentially does she like me? I really want the second girl im talking about though.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post
haha sorry but I secretly hope you get busted.
Quote:
and yes to ask her. honesty and authenticity will cut you a break, and spare you of any more stress than you need to stress on this.
lol im not as bad as you think. It just that so many girls in the school know each other and even my ex who now attends my school says a good deal of her friends like me. The first example said so as well.... I wanna know who are these girls they're talking about lol. Its like no matter who i choose, its a friend of somebody.

I know the first example likes me but im more interested in the second. I'd feel like a fool just asking her does she like me, if I dont get the SURE sign that you do, i dont feel right just asking. Id feel like a damn loser lmao.

So i just want to determine what her actions mean.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:17 AM

just ask. don't be like me - one guy I liked, I regretted years later not straight up telling him/ asking him out - cause it would have

1) gave me a definite answer
2) saved time
3) saved unnecessary heart break/ worry

Girls generally expect guys to make the first move.

Asking her something like.

"Hey I really care about you/ like you romantically. I was just wondering how you feel about me."

or ask

"How do you feel about me? "

Be brave. You won't regret it later.

You'll only regret if you don't act in a courageous manner.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:27 AM

Quote:
just ask. don't be like me - one guy I liked, I regretted years later not straight up telling him/ asking him out - cause it would have

1) gave me a definite answer
2) saved time
3) saved unnecessary heart break/ worry

Girls generally expect guys to make the first move.

Asking her something like.

"Hey I really care about you/ like you romantically. I was just wondering how you feel about me."

or ask

"How do you feel about me? "

Be brave. You won't regret it later.

You'll only regret if you don't act in a courageous manner.
oh yeah you're right. I always used to use this one like "what do you think about me?" thanks. Cant believe i forgot lol.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:40 AM

50,794 posts, read 36,486,545 times
I actually would not ask that, and as a female I would be turned off by it. Just ask her out. Asking how she feels about you first to me feels too much like asking permission/low self-esteem. If they are waiting for you to text first, sounds to me like they are wanting you to take the lead...so take it.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I actually would not ask that, and as a female I would be turned off by it. Just ask her out. Asking how she feels about you first to me feels too much like asking permission/low self-esteem. If they are waiting for you to text first, sounds to me like they are wanting you to take the lead...so take it.
lol yeah thats why i modified it... I dont expect her to "feel" someway about me thats cheesy. I changed it to "think"... its more general without over stepping. She shares what she thinks and ill share what I think. I have girls that text me first and I have no stress writing them first when the situation changes. If i constantly have to write a girl first , i feel like im being annoying. It should not be that way and I know that for a fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships