Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 11:41 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,021,252 times

Advertisements

There are certainly men who have female houseguests with whom they are not involved. But the minute this guy sent the obscene pic the wife should have blocked him, unfriended him, and never had anything to do with him again. If things were on the up and up, she would have been humiliated and furious to have received something like that and would have realized that the sender was no friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2013, 12:15 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,104,386 times
Personally speaking, I was never happy leaving my SO for a few days. If it was a family emergency back home, I would still want him with me. I would never have considered staying without my man let alone staying by myself with another man. I loved him and respected our relationship.

The OPs wife has stepped way over the line.

Old 09-16-2013, 03:52 AM

317 posts, read 576,387 times
sounds hot to me, ask her to invite her "friend" over and play with the idea of having a threesome, instead of prodding her for answers on cheating, surprise her with a "I know what happened no need to hide, actually im ok with it and would like to know details" **** happens kind of thing

Old 09-17-2013, 07:18 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,130,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Personally speaking, I was never happy leaving my SO for a few days. If it was a family emergency back home, I would still want him with me. I would never have considered staying without my man let alone staying by myself with another man. I loved him and respected our relationship.

The OPs wife has stepped way over the line.
I agree fully. The other guy had eyes on her previously and nothing to lose on his end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships