Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 06:37 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I agree- too bad nobody quoted the original post. She deleted it to cover her tracks.

LOL, I was just saying that to Mrs. Chow... I wished I would have quoted her.... she sounds like top shelf grade material......

Old 05-11-2013, 06:38 PM

568 posts, read 962,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Really? Oh, it is on now.

You know what? Tell your son what you think of his gift. He deserves to know what his momma is. Hopefully he is a decent person, who will not want to have this line of thinking around his child.
What his momma is???? I have been there for him all through his school days when his father was off all over the world delegating his "father chilld rearing days" to me and his other "for the time being" stepmothers...you dont know what your are talking about ...(Mod cut: personal attack)

Last edited by Mikala43; 05-12-2013 at 02:53 PM..

Old 05-11-2013, 06:47 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooterposh View Post
What his momma is???? I have been there for him all through his school days when his father was off all over the world delegating his "father chilld rearing days" to me and his other "for the time being" stepmothers...you dont know what your are talking about ...so shut your pie hole
SO. WHAT.

I say this having been a single mom. And having been formerly married to someone who didn't equally share childrearing responsibilities.

Your children don't owe you a damned thing. Not a card. Not a phone call. Not a thought.

You popped out some kids. Big deal. Been happening for thousands of years now.

A good relationship with ANYONE is built out of mutual love and respect.

Ponder that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships