Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2015, 05:22 AM

2,148 posts, read 2,925,869 times

Advertisements

As fishy as it sounds my girlfriend told me that she is babysitting between 10pm and 7am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2015, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
Forgive me if I'm wrong - but this is starting to look more and more like a troll topic, all these "updates" and crazy stories without many serious replies to the others in this thread is rousing my suspicion
I started this thread almost two years ago at age 32. I'm 34 now.

For the past year and 2 months I have had a girlfriend.

Tonight I feel that my girlfriend cheated on me.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Then you should leave her.

Maybe I jumped the gun - but I have a pretty hard time believing you'd actually find texts on her phone sent to another guy - and still be in debate on whether or not she cheated.

What would it take to convince you? Hell, if you find her and the other guy in bed together, maybe she's not really cheating - maybe he's just her workout partner. lol
Cheating is cheating in my opinion.

The text said on my girlfriend's phone"I can't wait to **** you later tonight". This text was from the other guy.

Im insulted!!

Old 04-12-2015, 06:17 AM

Quote:
But since you're asking for advice and assuming this thread is legit, once you break up with her I definitely recommend you seek some kind of counseling or self-help program before you try dating any more women - and I'm not being rude by saying that.

If you literally find text on her phone to another guy she's sleeping over with and still are in debate whether or not she's cheating then any future dating attempts on your part are just a recipe for disaster - you really need to just take a break from dating women and spend a good deal of time developing yourself, and even seeking therapy if you need it - because there's no advice you're going to be able to get from this thread that's going to give you the help you need to succeed. You've got the potential to be successful, but it's not gonna happen by asking strangers for advice on an internet forum.
Currently I go to a therapist once a week.

It's not my fault that my girlfriend cheated on me.

At one point I thought we were going to get married.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Right... and it was just a "coincidence" that she happened to be baby sitting at the exact same time

I gave you the best advice I know how - take a break from women and seek some self help and you'll have way better success.
She wasn't babysitting tonight!! She just lied to me to cover the truth.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Right... and it was just a "coincidence" that she happened to be baby sitting at the exact same time he wanted to **** her

I gave you the best advice I know how - take a break from women and seek some self help, don't just keep coming to this thread and using it as your only source of advice - do this and you'll have way better success. Even if you've got Asperger's there is help out there to learn better social skills so that you won't miss extremely obvious cues like this - and I don't know how else anyone's going to help you unless you acknowledge the problem and confront it. If you keep doing what you're doing now, you're going to keep getting hurt and being taken advantage of, and you don't want that right?
It's better for me to focus on my career,lose weight and improve my social skills before I start dating again.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:22 AM

Quote:
No crap. She cheated on you - you need to end the relationship. If you allow others to disrespect you, then you're disrespecting yourself.
Nope.

I'm going to stand strong and ignore all of her texts and phone calls today and maybe forever and hope she fades away into the sunset.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Agreed on that - start by reading the Dale Carnegie book I recommended.

I've got to leave this thread now because I've said all I can say and don't want to run the risk of being a dick - good luck to you.
Thank you

Old 04-12-2015, 10:44 AM

15,971 posts, read 9,385,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post

I'm going to stand strong and ignore all of her texts and phone calls today and maybe forever and hope she fades away into the sunset.
I hope you do. That way, she isn't your problem anymore. Try to think of it from that angle.

And your idea to focus on your career interests, mind and body is a really good plan. It will be easier without this woman around, because all she's gonna do is get in the way.

Old 04-12-2015, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
I hope you do. That way, she isn't your problem anymore. Try to think of it from that angle.

And your idea to focus on your career interests, mind and body is a really good plan. It will be easier without this woman around, because all she's gonna do is get in the way.
I'm too busy to see her today anyways. I have to study for my trade school class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships