Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 05:29 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprince18 View Post
Women get so up tight about double standards, like men sleeping around being ok, even encouraged, but frowned upon for women. BUT you judge a woman on her looks, and you are the devil. Women judge men every single day. Look at some of these threads "how do I get short / losers / gross men to stop hitting on me." It's just another double standard, but don't you dare say so you chauvinist pig.
Examples?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 05:33 PM

165 posts, read 274,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Examples?
Please, I don't have the time to search this forum for you, we've all seen them.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:35 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,936 times
Quote:
Please, I don't have the time to search this forum for you, we've all seen them.
If you're going to make a claim like that and want people to believe you, you should try to back it up.

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Just anything that comes close will do. If you have to search that hard, it can't be all that common.

Have you tried doing a search with a few of your terms? Takes two seconds.

Let us know what you come up with.

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
If you don't like fat broads, fine, you just don't need to yell it from the rooftops, and don't be rude to fat women, then fine.

I don't care for skinny women, but I keep that opinion to my self when I'm around the Kate Moss's of the world.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:47 PM

810 posts, read 1,808,328 times
Quote:
Women get so up tight about double standards, like men sleeping around being ok, even encouraged, but frowned upon for women. BUT you judge a woman on her looks, and you are the devil. Women judge men every single day. Look at some of these threads "how do I get short / losers / gross men to stop hitting on me." It's just another double standard, but don't you dare say so you chauvinist pig.
I don't care if there is a double standard or not, and I don't care if there are women who act like jerks to men who don't fit their physical preferences. I hold myself to a higher standard than them, and I don't use that as justification to be rude to women who don't fall into my own preferences. Many other people live by that philosophy as well. If you spend your life being angry at that, you'll live a very miserable life.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:47 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,074,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Just anything that comes close will do. If you have to search that hard, it can't be all that common.

Have you tried doing a search with a few of your terms? Takes two seconds.

Let us know what you come up with.
I don't think he will come with anything. I tried to search, and man that was hard. But I was able to find one thread eventually.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...short-men.html

The remaining 100 threads are of men complaining that women don't like short men.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby1925 View Post
I don't care if there is a double standard or not, and I don't care if there are women who act like jerks to men who don't fit their physical preferences. I hold myself to a higher standard than them, and I don't use that as justification to be rude to women who don't fall into my own preferences. Many other people live by that philosophy as well. If you spend your life being angry at that, you'll live a very miserable life.
No one said I'm mean to fat girls. I was just merely stating why if you say you don't like fat girls, men get chastised, but women can judge men all day to their faces without repercussion. It is a double standard.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:51 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
No one said I'm mean to fat girls. I was just merely stating why if you say you don't like fat girls, men get chastised, but women can judge men all day to their faces without repercussion. It is a double standard.
In my experience, I've found the opposite. I've been moo'd at, barked at, told I was ugly, fat, had it insinuated that I was a hooker etc. from completely random men.

I'm not even going to get into the stories about my male coworkers and how they treated women.

People are jerks regardless of gender.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
In my experience, I've found the opposite. I've been moo'd at, barked at, told I was ugly, fat, had it insinuated that I was a hooker etc. from completely random men.

I'm not even going to get into the stories about my male coworkers and how they treated women.

People are jerks regardless of gender.
I swear women will never admit where they have the advantage over men in the sexual market place. Victim, victim, victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships