Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 06:32 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Instead of "disliking fat girls" why wouldn't you just concentrate on "liking" your preference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
I prefer to not keep company with women who I consider to be ever so slightly stout. Better?
I don't know, Are my being nice? If you are being nice and nobody is offended, yes, it is better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 06:32 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger55 View Post
The chances that a fat person is unhealthy is FAAAAR greater than the chances a skinny person is unhealthy.

Fat isn't curvy, sexy, or anything of the sort.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:38 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
I prefer to not keep company with women who I consider to be ever so slightly stout. Better?
Yes! This is much much better!

Just like saying "I disagree with Yellow Jacket's style" would be much better than saying "Yellow Jacket's posts bite because he is a complete kneebiter who is nasty, crass and displays extraordinarily maladaptive social skills...I think he must have been dropped on his head as a child."

See how the first way says the same thing, only in a much nicer and more respectful way?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
How about just not saying anything at all?
Just lead ever so slightly stout women on into believing that they have a chance to keep company with me by maintaining silence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yep, I already know what it is and it's such a stupid meme like most are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't know, Are my being nice? If you are being nice and nobody is offended, yes, it is better.
What if the ever so slightly stout woman is offended?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:42 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
lol at this thread

Old 05-14-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Just lead ever so slightly stout women on into believing that they have a chance to keep company with me by maintaining silence?
Yellow Jacket, I have the feeling that the only chance you have of a woman keeping company with you is by maintaining silence.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes! This is much much better!

Just like saying "I disagree with Yellow Jacket's style" would be much better than saying "Yellow Jacket's posts bite because he is a complete kneebiter who is nasty, crass and displays extraordinarily maladaptive social skills...I think he must have been dropped on his head as a child."

See how the first way says the same thing, only in a much nicer and more respectful way?
I disagree with that point. Your second point is much more concise and endows more detail. Hence, they do not say the same thing. Your maladroit insolence never ceases to bewilder me. I highly suggest that you need to desist being so tender to one's point.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:47 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
So don't. It can actually be done without making a Federal case about it.

It even possibly some women would be grateful.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
I disagree with that point. Your second point is much more concise and endows more detail. Hence, they do not say the same thing. Your maladroit insolence never ceases to bewilder me. I highly suggest that you need to desist being so tender to one's point.
I'm glad I could help, Yellow Jacket.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yellow Jacket, I have the feeling that the only chance you have of a woman keeping company with you is by maintaining silence.
If believing that assists in providing consolation to your fragile self then so be it. In all honesty, you have a point. Women don't shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships