Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2014, 11:05 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiivictim View Post
That would never work on me.

If you ignore me, I'll assume you don't like me, and then I'll ignore you back.

That could work

Old 02-01-2014, 01:47 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,237 times
Quote:

What if in reality he did really like you?

Old 02-01-2014, 04:44 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Supply maybe high for hot women but so is demand.
And if you have one you have to understand dudes are plotting daily to take her from you.

Many times even those you would consider friends

Old 02-01-2014, 09:14 AM

2,319 posts, read 3,051,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What if in reality he did really like you?
A woman would be stupid to go for a man who has already shown her that he plays games .... unless, of course, she just wants to play with his pee sized brain for awhile and then toss him back. Not saying I would do that, but also not saying that a man who plays games doesn't deserve it.

Old 02-01-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
And if you have one you have to understand dudes are plotting daily to take her from you.

Many times even those you would consider friends
Right. That is like a competitor that is plotting daily to take it from me from my business.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
A woman would be stupid to go for a man who has already shown her that he plays games .... unless, of course, she just wants to play with his pee sized brain for awhile and then toss him back. Not saying I would do that, but also not saying that a man who plays games doesn't deserve it.
What if he was shy and/or afraid of rejection?

Old 02-01-2014, 11:51 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,418 times
There has to be some level of physical attraction in order to get her attention.

But Simply put.......WOMEN WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:54 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times
It's not a matter of ignoring someone, for that is freaking rude. It is a matter of not treating a woman as a be-all, end-all fertility goddess. Women want to be adored, but they detest being worshipped. It imposes too much of a burden on them.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:00 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,453,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan_Is_A_Loser View Post
Although most women will deny what I'm about to say, I'm here to tell you that what I say is absolutely true, in most cases.

From personal experience and reading other men's testimonies, it has become clear to me that ignoring women, especially if they're attractive, will often make them interested in you. Now, by ignore I don't mean that if a woman were to come up to you to start a conversation you should walk away and refuse to talk to her. I'm talking about ignoring her beauty, having a lack of interest, etc. I personally don't ignore women to get their attention, I've just given up on relationships, but whenever women find out that I've decided to stay single and that I'm not fazed by their beauty, they seem to come after me. I'll give some examples:

I've recently joined a dating and friendship site. I've made it clear on my profile that I'm only looking for friendships and that I've given up on women and don't even have one night stands. Since then I've had quite a few women contact me, and one of them, who just so happens to live in my local area, is eager for us to meet up to have a walk together. However, in the past when I've emailed women, they have usually ignored me or told me to go away.

Many times in the past when I've ignored a hot woman, whether in the street, on the bus, or even in the job centre, I've noticed that they often try to get my attention. They will often start moving around in front of me and keep turning their head to see if I am looking at them. Or they might come up to me and ask me for directions or what time it is, etc. In the past women have also come after me more after I turned them down, but if I ever chased after a woman it would make them back off.

Women don't want the secret getting out. Most women love attention. There was a man who once said he knows a woman who would dress up and go out to pubs and clubs just for the pleasure of turning men down and telling them to sling their hook. Apparently it gave her a big ego boost. If every man on the planet, or even 70% of them, gave women no attention and refused to chase after them, women would start chasing the men. Most attractive women know that men are ten a penny. The only power women have is the power that men allow them to have. But men have become so weak that they are allowing women to rule the world.
What you speak of, is not the theory of relativity. I've done this, as have a lot of other men. But those women still have the upper hand when they finally do come around. It all depends on what you do when the ball in their court, that dictates what happens going forward.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:07 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:

Same here.

And not for nothing, but if a woman is hot, there will be plenty of men who are paying attention to her from which she can choose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships