Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 01:48 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Watson View Post
We have finally come to the end of the school year.

Our graduation is this weekend (we are getting out earlier than most). Aside from graduation there are only two other times that I will be at the school; the awards ceremony, and the graduation rehearsal tomorrow.

With that being said, I will only be able to see the girl of my dreams three more times as well. At this juncture, I recognize and accept the fact that is pointless to attempt to communicate with her at this time as we graduate. This is due to the fact that she has rejected all my previous attempts to initiate a relationship with her.

I do however believe that I will resume my efforts sometime in the future. My question for you today is this; “how long should I wait before attempting to communicate with this girl again?”

Should I wait till our five year reunion, twenty year reunion, etc?

Please consider your response carefully. It is my hope, that by waiting, I will someday be able to achieve my dream of a relationship with this girl.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my question. All thoughtful answers are much appreciated!

Best

I seriously think that she is just playing hard to get. Wait fifteen to twenty years and then try it again..Something will happen I can guaranteee you that. It might involve pepper spray and a first rate ride to the county jail though..

If you are serious, why on gods green earth would you want to keep pursuing this person? Haven't you had enough rejection? I have a system. It's easy, reject me once-goodbye..See how simple and less confusing that is? It's a great way to love yourself, and not allow someone to rent that kind of space in your head for free. It's not like she's leading you on. Get a backbone and head in the other direction seriously..Nobody's worth that. She's telling you no. Take it for what it's worth..Geesh!

Old 05-15-2013, 01:49 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,302 times
Well, assuming this isn't a troll...give it a year. People are fickle

Old 05-15-2013, 01:50 PM

597 posts, read 1,146,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I have. I didn't see anything to lead me to believe he is anything but a history-obsessed autistic boy. What did you find?
If you read my last thread, I explained my unique interest in history to those on CD. It may be a bit unusual for someone my age, but it is a valid interest which provides me much fulfillment. In fact I have conducted interviews with various people, and am currently assisting one of my former teachers with the official narrative of the history of our school.

I also hope to help out with DMN JFK project.

With that being said I am not "obssesed" with history. It is simply one of my many interests.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:52 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I seriously think that she is just playing hard to get. Wait fifteen to twenty years and then try it again..Something will happen I can guaranteee you that. It might involve pepper spray and a first rate ride to the county jail though..

If you are serious, why on gods green earth would you want to keep pursuing this person? Haven't you had enough rejection. I have a system. It's easy, reject me once-goodbye..See how simple and less confusing that is? It's a great way to love yourself, and not allow someone to rent that kind of space in your head for free. It's not like she's leading you on. Get a backbone and head in the other direction seriously..Nobody's worth that. She's telling you no. Take it for what it's worth..Geesh!
Nah, seriously when things get this bad where you're waiting decades to see this girl at a high school reunion you need the help of a trained professional. It might seem that simple to people who don't have severe confidence issues but it's pretty obvious that the OP does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships