Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 PM

103 posts, read 274,140 times

Advertisements

I've been in interracial relationships before but now I'm not having any luck. I'm chubby, I have a job as a school bus driver, I have a sweet personality, I don't have kids, and I'm kinda weird. Weird as in, I listen to rock music mainly but I like all kinds of music. I love thrift shops and have collected many treasures. I have a thing for Hello Kitty. I don't smoke but will if I'm stressed out enough. I'm still pursuing my education. I'm 29 and will be the big 3-0 next year. I am goth/emo and will sometimes dress in all black, wear platform shoes and have funny colors in my hair. I'm looking to move out of California and considering other cities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 09:47 PM

445 posts, read 864,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A girl from Stockton,CA View Post
I've been in interracial relationships before but now I'm not having any luck. I'm chubby, I have a job as a school bus driver, I have a sweet personality, I don't have kids, and I'm kinda weird. Weird as in, I listen to rock music mainly but I like all kinds of music. I love thrift shops and have collected many treasures. I have a thing for Hello Kitty. I don't smoke but will if I'm stressed out enough. I'm still pursuing my education. I'm 29 and will be the big 3-0 next year. I am goth/emo and will sometimes dress in all black, wear platform shoes and have funny colors in my hair. I'm looking to move out of California and considering other cities.
You should sign up with the fan sites of bands like My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars etc.. and go to their album signings and events. You will meet a lot of people who enjoy your kind of stuff and dress like you do. My niece is into this kind of stuff too and has a lot of friends through her enjoyment of goth type rock music. Have fun and good luck!

Old 05-18-2013, 09:56 AM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
29 or 30 is a bit old to be rocking the goth look..... not trying to judge here, just saying....

Move to a bigger metro, Stockton is a bit redneck for a black chick who dresses goth to be looking for non-black guys to meet.....

Best of luck to you.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:07 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
.: Gothic Singles, Dating, and Personals @ GothScene.com

Old 05-18-2013, 11:52 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Move to a bigger metro, Stockton is a bit redneck for a black chick who dresses goth to be looking for non-black guys to meet.....

Best of luck to you.

Agree about this one. Stockton is not really your ideal city.

Old 05-18-2013, 11:58 AM

114 posts, read 214,514 times
You're a chubby, black, 30 year-old, goth emo school bus driver and you are posting a thread on City-Data looking for a white guy to date?

Seriously?

Old 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg323 View Post
You're a chubby, black, 30 year-old, goth emo school bus driver and you are posting a thread on City-Data looking for a white guy to date?

Seriously?

She never said she was only looking for a white guy.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:44 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A girl from Stockton,CA View Post
Stay in California, you will have a better chance here.

Find a part time job at Hot Topic. Date younger guys.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:53 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpride View Post
I am a black woman and I only like east asian men! oddly, I have never attracted to any black or white men
I found it hard to believe.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:06 PM

224 posts, read 356,799 times
You nee to go to over populated cities.

The smaller the town, the harder it will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships