Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 05:17 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Lol. Your delusions give me a solid chuckle every time
Oh so obese old men with little money are desired by young women? not hardly. When I was 20 I didn't date men old enough to be my dad and I still don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 05:22 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,350,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Oh so obese old men with little money are desired by young women? not hardly. When I was 20 I didn't date men old enough to be my dad and I still don't.
Whoa, solid observation. Of course not, but neither are obese older women.

Try in decent shape, successful older men. The ones these "cougars" actually want commitment from.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:28 PM

Who said anything about obese older women? I was saying the women I know who seek younger are hot women. I don't care who they date but these women want younger often because many older men are out of shape. I don't know of care why they date younger since I am not a cougar.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:15 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southkakkatlantan View Post
I'm not actually. What I said was that more 20 something's are approaching me now than when I was in my twenties. Men my age and older are also still approaching at the same rate as usual. I just thought it was interesting that even more younger guys have been interested lately. Honestly I thought it was the city I had moved to; I've been here for a year and not quite experienced this where I lived before.
You know, this is really making me start to wonder lately. I have been hearing more and more of this kind of comment. Could it be that this sort of association is just becoming more accepted?

I mean yeah, there's always been a "women who are older will put out and blah blah blah and they can teach you so much blah etc." type mentality, throughout history. But in recent years...I don't know. I am just hearing more and more about younger men approaching older women, whether for a "quickie" or for a cup of coffee.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:20 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,736,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
You know, this is really making me start to wonder lately. I have been hearing more and more of this kind of comment. Could it be that this sort of association is just becoming more accepted?

I mean yeah, there's always been a "women who are older will put out and blah blah blah and they can teach you so much blah etc." type mentality, throughout history. But in recent years...I don't know. I am just hearing more and more about younger men approaching older women, whether for a "quickie" or for a cup of coffee.
It's cute until you run into an overly aggressive one lol. I had one basically curse me out because I kept telling him he was too young and wouldn't date him. There's another one in my building who is 23 and so sweet. He keeps saying "but you look closer to my age then your age...nobody would be able to tell you're the older one when we go out" LOL

Old 05-19-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southkakkatlantan View Post
It's cute until you run into an overly aggressive one lol. I had one basically curse me out because I kept telling him he was too young and wouldn't date him. There's another one in my building who is 23 and so sweet. He keeps saying "but you look closer to my age then your age...nobody would be able to tell you're the older one when we go out" LOL
My sister is 48 and has a 28-year-old who will NOT leave her alone. Love note-type texts, stopping by, the whole nine yards. This has been going on for about a year now.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:54 PM

483 posts, read 1,559,213 times
As a woman, your prime years were 20-25. The feminists on this board won't accept it, but that's the reality.

I'm sure there's some 40 year old who attracts more men now than she did when she was 23 but only because back then she was 250 lbs and never cared about how she looked. But any 23 year old who takes care of herself and dresses nice is gonna attract more men when she's 23 than when she's 45. This is accepted everywhere except on C-D, where 50 y/o women think they look 25 and can attract any man they choose. Lol

Old 05-19-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
As a woman, your prime years were 20-25. The feminists on this board won't accept it, but that's the reality.

I'm sure there's some 40 year old who attracts more men now than she did when she was 23 but only because back then she was 250 lbs and never cared about how she looked. But any 23 year old who takes care of herself and dresses nice is gonna attract more men when she's 23 than when she's 45. This is accepted everywhere except on C-D, where 50 y/o women think they look 25 and can attract any man they choose. Lol
Why does "prime" have to relate to attracting men?

Am I missing the point of this post?

I don't consider my years of any and every guy wanting to poink me and then walk away as my "prime." I could actually be misunderstanding this post. The OP was referring to her own sex drive...is that correct? I don't see that as meaning she needs to attract more men than a 20-year-old would.

I've seen an interesting pattern here: women seem to think of our "prime" as our own personally happiest (including sexiest, if that's what makes us happy) time. Whereas men seem to think of a woman's "prime" as the time she can make them happiest.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post

What? I don't see any 50 year old woman who thinks she looks 25. However I always see a 50 year old men who not only think they look younger when they rarely do, but think they can attract 25 year old women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships