Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2007, 11:31 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,520,606 times

Advertisements

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS)

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her! Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 11:51 AM

786 posts, read 1,174,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo62 View Post
60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS)
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.
22 ?!? Naaaahhhh...

That's still a bit old for me.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:32 PM

356 posts, read 1,128,414 times
That's wonderful. Almost 40 here and I have to agree. I spend my work days sharing an office with a 23 year old that I find delightful, but when I listen to her talking with her friends all I can think is that I am so glad I am past all of that. And for the over 40 men that date 22 year old women (I was one of those once too) all I can say is what was said to me, "Women his own age don't find him very interesting".

Old 11-02-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTbound View Post
And for the over 40 men that date 22 year old women (I was one of those once too) all I can say is what was said to me, "Women his own age don't find him very interesting".
Actually, I am not very good at introducing myself to women at bars; one time I approached a woman and said, "hey . . . do you live around here often?"

Old 11-02-2007, 04:25 PM

558 posts, read 2,247,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
Actually, I am not very good at introducing myself to women at bars; one time I approached a woman and said, "hey . . . do you live around here often?"
LMAO - did she find that as irresistible as I would have??

Old 11-02-2007, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMtns View Post
LMAO - did she find that as irresistible as I would have??
Absolutely. She opened right up to me, saying, "I saw my analyst today and he says I have a problem."

So I asked, "What's the problem?"

She replied, "I can't tell you. I don't even know you..."

I said, "Well sometimes it's good to tell your problems to a perfect stranger in a bar."

So she said, "Well, my analyst said I'm a nymphomaniac and I only like Jewish cowboys... By the way, my name is Denise."

I said, "Hello, Denise. My name is Bucky Goldstein."

Old 11-03-2007, 12:35 PM

558 posts, read 2,247,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
Absolutely. She opened right up to me, saying, "I saw my analyst today and he says I have a problem."

So I asked, "What's the problem?"

She replied, "I can't tell you. I don't even know you..."

I said, "Well sometimes it's good to tell your problems to a perfect stranger in a bar."

So she said, "Well, my analyst said I'm a nymphomaniac and I only like Jewish cowboys... By the way, my name is Denise."

I said, "Hello, Denise. My name is Bucky Goldstein."
LMAO+++++!!!! [gurgle/spit]

So it was YOU!!

Old 11-04-2007, 08:09 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,551,518 times
Break it up you two! Who the hell is Andy Rooney?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships