Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 10:00 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
I am getting help. Thank you.
Good ! Now stick with the program ! Remember, this person is a professional. They know what they are doing, and they have a passion for helping people. Give it at least 5 sessions before you decide they aren't a good fit for you, and then if you do feel you have to quit after that, try to find a new therapist.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:01 PM

286 posts, read 417,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
I wonder how often the OP lets the world see a beautiful smile like those two smiles ?
Seriously! They are stunning.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:09 PM

286 posts, read 417,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
What racist comment did I make? Point it out.
You're claiming that I'm defending somebody because of her skin color, and that it is "typical."

You also said that Asian men try to seek out "the whitest women possible."

Old 05-19-2013, 10:27 PM

349 posts, read 459,819 times
Quote:
Name ? Bean
Rowan Atkinson is a british comedian who played a character called Mr Bean -maybe still does??

Rowan Atkinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Kaffegal05; 05-19-2013 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: clarification

Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaffegal05 View Post
Rowan Atkinson is a british comedian who played a character called Mr Bean -maybe still does??

Rowan Atkinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know. I was quoting the show. There's a point where he's in the hospital with a flower pot or something stuck on his hand and he goes up to the receptionist and she asks "Name ?" and he responds "Bean" in the character's unusual voice.

If anyone has never watched the very first episode of Mr. Bean where he's taking a mathematics test, trying to change on the beach, and then falling asleep in church, you should give it a try. In my opinion, that was the best one.

One good thing about Bean is they didn't let the show run too long, it didn't get too stale. I tend to prefer the earlier episodes, where there was no incidental music, just normal background noise. Later episodes they seem to be running out of ideas.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:29 PM

349 posts, read 459,819 times
Quote:
I know. I was quoting the show. There's a point where he's in the hospital with a flower pot or something stuck on his hand and he goes up to the receptionist and she asks "Name ?" and he responds "Bean" in the character's unusual voice.

If anyone has never watched the very first episode of Mr. Bean where he's taking a mathematics test, trying to change on the beach, and then falling asleep in church, you should give it a try. In my opinion, that was the best one.

One good thing about Bean is they didn't let the show run too long, it didn't get too stale. I tend to prefer the earlier episodes, where there was no incidental music, just normal background noise. Later episodes they seem to be running out of ideas.
Oh, gotcha. I haven't see that show in years.... I wouldn't mind watching old reruns of the show-funny stuff.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:45 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
I don't know why people are mocking the OP.

It hurts when no one gives us women attention. It really does. I don't know why some want to invalidate the OP's claim.
I've cried about it all the time. Mostly women say I'm ugly,but some men don't give me attention. I've been called ugly since 12,and it hasn't stopped and I'm 31 now.
The only time I get more attention than the average woman is at a bar or nightclub.
I don't get attention in supermarkets or just walking down the street,unless I'm drunk.
I know its illegal,but I've thought of trying a little coke to lift my spirits.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:18 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

It hurts when no one gives us women attention. It really does. I don't know why some want to invalidate the OP's claim.
I've cried about it all the time. Mostly women say I'm ugly,but some men don't give me attention. I've been called ugly since 12,and it hasn't stopped and I'm 31 now.
The only time I get more attention than the average woman is at a bar or nightclub.
I don't get attention in supermarkets or just walking down the street,unless I'm drunk.
Reported to the DEA. Being ugly is no excuse to break the law.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:23 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

"ugly" is a very subjective term and really applies more to the inside of a person than the outside.

Don't even joke about doing coke, that would just be stupid.

Spend your money on getting some professional help instead

Maybe you just need a stylist,

Or a life coach,

or a therapist to help you learn to love yourself

Old 05-20-2013, 12:35 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Reported to the DEA. Being ugly is no excuse to break the law.
It isn't the goverments' business what private individuals do in their own home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships