Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 09:53 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,746,125 times

Advertisements

The t4m's - transexuals or cds who want to give a blowjob to men - they post face pics and want a handsome built guy. But I guess if a pretty woman goes up to a handsome built guy on the street it would be easy for her to offer blowjobs to him, but not a transexual or cd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 10:00 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
The t4m's - transexuals or cds who want to give a blowjob to men - they post face pics and want a handsome built guy. But I guess if a pretty woman goes up to a handsome built guy on the street it would be easy for her to offer blowjobs to him, but not a transexual or cd.
See, you're learning already.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:17 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
But I guess if a pretty woman goes up to a handsome built guy on the street it would be easy for her to offer blowjobs to him,.
This so called pretty woman needs to see a shrink.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:21 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
But I guess if a pretty woman goes up to a handsome built guy on the street it would be easy for her to offer blowjobs to him
Damn, wish that would happen to me more often

Old 05-21-2013, 06:52 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Because it would open them up to a huge amount of scrutiny? What if their coworkers saw it? Their parents? Friends?

Craigslist is pretty gross and there is NO WAY I'd post a picture of myself anywhere on that site.

I had a dating profile on OKCupid back in CA and one of my coworkers found out about it, took screenshots and then proceeded to make those the backround of all the computers in the department as a joke. There's no telling what they would have done if it had been craigslist.
Wtf?

I thought adults were wise and mature (or some **** like that)

Old 05-21-2013, 07:16 AM

38 posts, read 52,664 times
Quote:
If I ever look at Craigslist for Women looking for Men, whether dating or for sex, I only look at ads that have a face pic... And they are so rare! In the dating section I don't waste my time looking or responding to 97% of the ads with no face pic, unless the ads says she's an asian woman. Guys are into looks, so if a woman doesn't post her pic I think she's hiding the fact that she's ugly, or not attractive enough. I wouldn't waste an email response on an ad with no pic, unless it was a very rare catchy ad.

And for women who post for sex, often a woman can't post her face or else the ad gets flagged very soon. Face pic ads don't last long and I save them for archives. I know women like sex too, but I guess they flag them to "preserve their honor?"

But I don't go to Craigslist for sex, as I'm not into promiscious sex. So I sleep easy every night secure in the thought that I have no STD's, especially AIDS.

And a funny thing about Craigslist, - if you go into the casual encounters section and search for "blowjob" - you get more gay men wanting to give a BJ than women!

But lesbian and TG pic ads don't get flagged much.
Gee, I don't know?!

And, yeah, I would guess more gay men than straight women like to give oral sex.

Old 05-21-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Hustler Forum is not real life.

Old 05-21-2013, 07:19 AM

Quote:
I think if a woman wants to give a blowjob then wouldn't she want to give it to a handsome built man? So maybe that's why a woman would post a blowjob ad on Craigslist - to get a handsome catch!
Seriously, dude, are you for real?

Old 05-21-2013, 08:58 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chekhov Liszt View Post
Seriously, dude, are you for real?
Read his posting history. What a mess!

Old 05-21-2013, 01:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Wtf?

I thought adults were wise and mature (or some **** like that)
Noooo way.

These were all men in their late 20s to early 60s too, I was the youngest person in the department at the time as well as the only woman.

Dudes keep it classy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships