Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which one would you pick? (Assume all other personality characteristics are identical)
Amazingly beautiful, but cold in bed. Sex is infrequent and boring when it happens. 2 5.00%
Average looking at best (not ugly)...but ready to go 3 to 5 times a week & is very enthusiastic, sensual, & loves sex WITH YOU. 20 50.00%
I'll never have either so who cares! 4 10.00%
Both! 2 5.00%
This is a stupid/shallow poll. 12 30.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 09:48 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Ready to go 3 to 5 times a week"?? Why the low standard? 3-5 times/DAY, OP! Wow, you've really been picking the wrong women! Or maybe you're the one who's a relatively cold fish...?

FYI, we had a poll like this last year: Hot-looking but lackluster in bed vs. plain/average-looking, but very into sex. Option #2 won by a long shot, in spite of several guys saying they want both hot-looking AND horny.

Well, I'm thinking long-term. My wife and I were almost at the several times/day frequency early on, but I've yet to see a long-term relationship (my own or others) where that kind of intensity lasts more than a few months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 09:51 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Frequency isn't that important to me. Quality over quantity. But of course, I'd rather the fox than the cold fish.
I agree with that as well...but I think there is a point where it doesn't matter how good it is if it only happens twice a year!

Although in my experiences, once you start getting to less than once every couple weeks, it's usually because of a very low libido on the part of one partner or the other...which usually also translates to fairly passionless sex.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:13 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
If most guys had a choice between Good sex with An average woman and "meh" sex with lets say Halle Berry most would take Halle. I mean...You have your entire life to have good sex with average women, this is America but how many times will you ever bang a 10? Or come even close?

Old 05-22-2013, 12:26 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
Sex is like money - it's not a big deal until you're not getting any.
Yes..there is a lot of wisdom in those words

Old 05-22-2013, 12:38 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
If most guys had a choice between Good sex with An average woman and "meh" sex with lets say Halle Berry most would take Halle. I mean...You have your entire life to have good sex with average women, this is America but how many times will you ever bang a 10? Or come even close?
Most guys on here will never be within 10 feet of a 9 or 10. I really can't answer this poll since I haven't had both, but for a short while, I 'd take the hot woman. If its a long-term relationship, Im probably taking the average girl. A hot woman who isn't having sex with you is useless. Its like having 10 million dollars, but its locked in a trust that you won't get for 30 years.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:12 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,761,278 times
None of the above -- physical intimacy is not important to me, pre-marriage. A genuinely nice, affectionate girl is really all I need to be happy

Old 05-22-2013, 01:53 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,672,411 times
Honestly, it's horny. Hot girls come and go...but if I'm in the mood, I'm trying a lot harder than just if a hot girl happens to be around.

Also, the best sex I've ever had was with a girl that wasn't particularly 'hot'...more of a cute/demure type...nerdy even...

And the hottest girl ever, well the sex was good, but it wasn't the best sex ever. The other girl was a lot louder..which made it good for me..

Old 05-22-2013, 02:04 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
None of the above -- physical intimacy is not important to me, pre-marriage. A genuinely nice, affectionate girl is really all I need to be happy
Come back 4 years after marriage and tell us that again.

I'm teasing - but I'm not...lol.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:07 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Honestly, it's horny. Hot girls come and go...but if I'm in the mood, I'm trying a lot harder than just if a hot girl happens to be around.

Also, the best sex I've ever had was with a girl that wasn't particularly 'hot'...more of a cute/demure type...nerdy even...

And the hottest girl ever, well the sex was good, but it wasn't the best sex ever. The other girl was a lot louder..which made it good for me..

Have we dated before?

(FYI that's NOT an invitation-I'm married-but you did just describe me!)

Old 05-22-2013, 02:08 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,528,943 times
Obvious answer: the second option BY FAR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships