Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 08:18 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,601,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Nah, they are just on a witch hunt.

But if you can decipher those games then you are a prophet.

If a woman says no, I assume they mean no. That game is just too dangerous to play, even if I "knew" that they were trying to find that "persistent" man.

I go for women who actually do not have fantasies of getting raped.

Women, If you want some from me, do not say NO!!
Its not about getting raped, its about women going through their selection process. If you ever meet women who act bitchy from the moment you approach, chances are they are doing exact same thing. It is not that she is a *****, its just that she will only spend time with a man who can see through her fake bitchiness, snap her out of it, and then spend time with her. Trust me, this stuff happens everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 08:22 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,601,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
But she didnt invite him up. He invited himself with the "I need to use your bathroom". She could have really not been comfortable with it but felt obligated. How many people are going to say sorry you will have to go to the closest station to pee.
Then when he put the heavy moves on her she could have become even more uncomfortable with the situation and thought he just wanted to get in her pants. Which apparently he did. Perhaps thats not what she had in mind.
I dont think "what are you doing later" means lets go to my place and bone.

yeah, sometimes women play games and sometimes they dont.
Thats a valid point, but lets remember that a woman is almost always the selector and the man is either accepted or shot down. And to be perfectly honest, if im out on a date late and around 11 pm or midnight a woman asks me what im doing later, chances are we both only have one thing in mind.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:56 AM

36,503 posts, read 30,820,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Thats a valid point, but lets remember that a woman is almost always the selector and the man is either accepted or shot down. And to be perfectly honest, if im out on a date late and around 11 pm or midnight a woman asks me what im doing later, chances are we both only have one thing in mind.
But, but a woman can only accept or not once she has been selected, so technically isnt the man the primary selector?

I guess perception is everything. Im not into the game playing so if I am just curious as to what someone is doing later because Im just nosy or its something I might be interested in too, thats what I'll ask. If I am interested in sex I just ask if they want to come back to my place. Of course the former could be followed by the latter. Its so much easier than all the assumptions. Then again Im getting a little long in the tooth so I just dont have the energy for innuendos and such.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:09 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger55 View Post
The other night, I met this 29 year old on OKCupid. Has some really tasteful tattoos, and its kinda artsy. I am 24.

We go to a bar/restaurant, semi fancy, at 11pm.

We get some drinks and food, split the bill.

Conversation was great, a lot of flirting, talking, touching, laughing etc. She even asked me, "so what are you doing later tonight?" (i assumed she wanted to bone, since it was already 11pm).

I walk her back to her place. Use the "can I use your restroom" excuse (even though I really did have to). Take a ****, she shows me around her apt, we start making out.

Made out for a few mintues, then I tried to advance things, and she laughed and said "I think I want to take it slow."

I said okay, we talked for a bit more, I kissed her on the cheek and left.

She texts me saying she had a good time, but just wants to be friends.

What?

Was my kissing subpar? Women be crazy? Something else?
You could always just ask her.
I would think splitting the bill and then trying to scheme in a bone would not exactly work in your favor.
If you were drinking that could be another factor.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:15 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,103,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octa View Post
One of the first girls I made out with told me that I sucked at it. She didn't know that I was inexperienced, but I don't see why that would be a deal breaker when it's something that people get better at the more they do.
It's a deal breaker for me. If you slobber all over my face the first time we kiss I probably won't want to see you again. I'm almost 30 and I date guys close to my own age, they should know how to kiss. If a guy is bad at kissing he's probably not much better at anything else.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:26 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
It's a deal breaker for me. If you slobber all over my face the first time we kiss I probably won't want to see you again. I'm almost 30 and I date guys close to my own age, they should know how to kiss. If a guy is bad at kissing he's probably not much better at anything else.

yeah it's a deal breaker for me too. Bad kissing does not work for me at all. I had a lady who was really nice and we had a great date, she went to kiss me and it was like she tried to eat my face or something, it was brutal. I seen her once more, letting that slide, and then she did it again, that was enough for me.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:13 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I'm going to assume he meant that he urinated.
Although I've been known to go #2 in such a situation if a DIRE emergency, I presumed he just meant pee as well.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:33 AM

20,756 posts, read 19,947,491 times
After a look in your pants she decided it isn't worth it? Just a guess ..

Old 05-23-2013, 10:37 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I would think splitting the bill and then trying to scheme in a bone would not exactly work in your favor.
And calling her on a whim at 11pm sets up some expectations.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:38 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Considering she was older and the artsy type she probably was happy about splitting the bill; those types rarely if ever want the guy to pay, though I sometimes offer.

The drink could definitely have lowered his game and also likely made him not that great at making out -but unless you were truly horrible OP, I doubt that was the issue. It was most likely she just wasn't into you, neither in a romantic or sexual sense. Some people are saying you took it too fast- that's very possible; but if she had been into you, would it have been too fast? No, it's likely that she would have been the one initiating if she actually was attracted to you. Don't worry about it and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships