Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 04:53 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,786 times

Advertisements

Later, I told her that she hurt me. She said she was sorry, and that I had insulted her earlier by calling her a gold digger. I didn't...I just asked if she'd marry me if I were a doctor...

During the incident in question, I might've been slightly drunk, it may have been around midnight, and I might've assured her that I had condoms...

Anyway, a couple days later, we 'decided' to be friends...

Where do I go from here? I don't know if I like her or if I'm just messing around because, you know, 'why not?'... I don't want to tell her that because if I do like her, I don't want her to think she was just someone random.

In easier terms, how do I say 'yes, I want to have sex with you, and yes, I'd stick around afterwards if you're not completely psycho?'....without using those words?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 04:56 PM

102,226 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Get to know her better before having sex with her. Make reasonable sure she's not psycho, THEN proceed...

Old 05-20-2013, 04:57 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,353,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Later, I told her that she hurt me. She said she was sorry, and that I had insulted her earlier by calling her a gold digger. I didn't...I just asked if she'd marry me if I were a doctor...

During the incident in question, I might've been slightly drunk, it may have been around midnight, and I might've assured her that I had condoms...

Anyway, a couple days later, we 'decided' to be friends...

Where do I go from here? I don't know if I like her or if I'm just messing around because, you know, 'why not?'... I don't want to tell her that because if I do like her, I don't want her to think she was just someone random.

In easier terms, how do I say 'yes, I want to have sex with you, and yes, I'd stick around afterwards if you're not completely psycho?'....without using those words?
A girl called me creepy....

Welcome to the club...

...that I'm somehow not allowed in.

Hey, a girl called me creepy behind my back, does that count?

I'd probably used the bolded words. If she called me creepy.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:58 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,732 times
"In easier terms, how do I say 'yes, I want to have sex with you, and yes, I'd stick around afterwards if you're not completely psycho?'....without using those words?"

You could try telling her you like her and would like to take her out?

Old 05-20-2013, 04:58 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,516,121 times
Um, dude you were creepy. You insinuated that she was a gold digger by asking if she'd marry you if you were doctor. DUH. Then you assured her that you had condoms. You were a jerk to her.

Yikes, glad I am an older married woman who won't be meeting you in bar. Stay away from my beautiful daughter though Dub Dub, you say things like that to her, she might punch you in the face.

What is really sad is that she still slept with you. She obviously has very low self esteem.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
I don't know if what you said to her was creepy, but it certainly deserved a jerk response.

She didn't want to have sex with you, and then you ask if she'd marry you if you were a doctor? How do you get from that to that?

Old 05-20-2013, 05:04 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,941,029 times
Stop getting drunk.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:06 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,941,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't know if what you said to her was creepy, but it certainly deserved a jerk response.

She didn't want to have sex with you, and then you ask if she'd marry you if you were a doctor? How do you get from that to that?
Maybe she meant he was being a drunk creep, rather than that he was a creepy stalker type.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:07 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,786 times
Women change after you have sex with them...the feeling is that she'd go from the nice quiet girl she is now to some sort of passive aggressive terror making snide remarks designed to attack my ego. She's capable of it, I sense, and she's started to show signs of it, but maybe it's because I've been escalating too strong?

Not that it actually matters, it's just she's pissing me off enough to make me make the effort...
The whole 'before I got some, so I didn't really want it...now you won't give it to me, so I want it even if it comes with a relationship' thing...

Old 05-20-2013, 05:08 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Sing the Creep song by Radiohead to her and move onto the next one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships