Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Face, Physique, and Height.... Ladies, which affects attraction for men the most?
Physique 7 17.50%
Face 22 55.00%
Height 11 27.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 04:56 PM

273 posts, read 531,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Im 5 9 so shorter than me, imo, is short

Now, i could go for a 5 8 if he is interesting enough, maybe a 5 7, but, less than that??? It seems very difficult for me to be attracted to a 5 5 guy
You seem pretty tall for an Argentine women, 5'9" is tall for a woman even in the US. I am 5'8" i am technically short by your standards, haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 04:58 PM

273 posts, read 531,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I have huge jugs and I'm not a fatty.

Though... I wouldn't be interested in a guy who says 'huge jugs' so that's kind of a non-issue

As for the height question... I'm 6'1 so either guy wouldn't be a problem for me. Shortest guy I went out with was 5'4 and the guy I'm currently seeing is 6'6 and he's both goofy looking and handsome
You went out with a guy that's 5'4"? Wow okay it doesn't seem to happen in the world I live in though. He must have come to your boob level or something though, must be super awkward for the guy. lol.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunseenguest View Post
You went out with a guy that's 5'4"? Wow okay it doesn't seem to happen in the world I live in though. He must have come to your boob level or something though, must be super awkward for the guy. lol.
Yep, and he's still one of my good friends to this day We got along great but he just couldn't handle the comment that people constantly made about us. I didn't care, but it bothered him.

Two of my friends are married to men that are at least 3" shorter than they are so I don't see it as anything weird. In fact, it's really weird to me that a guy who is taller than me was interested in me... guys are usually attracted to women who are wayyy shorter. I was told I was too tall by a guy who was 6'8 once.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:16 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,527,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunseenguest View Post
You seem pretty tall for an Argentine women, 5'9" is tall for a woman even in the US. I am 5'8" i am technically short by your standards, haha.
Yeah, im pretty tall. Hated it growing up (always the tallest girl in the school, made fun of, etc) love it now!

5 8 you are not that bad, im dating a 5 9 right now, its all god

Old 05-24-2013, 06:56 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
The butt.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:58 PM

863 posts, read 1,129,245 times
Quote:
I have huge jugs and I'm not a fatty.

Though... I wouldn't be interested in a guy who says 'huge jugs' so that's kind of a non-issue

As for the height question... I'm 6'1 so either guy wouldn't be a problem for me. Shortest guy I went out with was 5'4 and the guy I'm currently seeing is 6'6 and he's both goofy looking and handsome
I give you credit for going against the grain. A lot of women who are 5'0" wouldn't even want to date a guy that height (I know because I'm 5'3"). Really makes me when men are called shallow for not wanting to date a bigger woman, but women are allowed to want taller men as it's "only a preference."

Quote:
Yep, and he's still one of my good friends to this day We got along great but he just couldn't handle the comment that people constantly made about us. I didn't care, but it bothered him.
...and therein lies the problem with our society. Why in the world can't people do what they want without being made fun of? Also, if we really like someone, why do we let what society says affect us? To hell with those people.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:00 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
The butt.
what what.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:03 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
what what.
I like guys butts.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I like guys butts.
I like...women.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:07 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,101 times
I went with face because I actually notice the eyes first. I kind of look for kindness in them.

I really don't have a type as far as the physical goes--I seem to fall for all body types and heights. Personality really does trump everything else for me. I like men who are gentlemen, kind but still masculine, with a good sense of humor and are take charge kind of men. There are other factors too, but that's a good summary.

I guess I might notice a "good looking" man at first, but it's like a firecracker going off... you look and it's kind of neat to look at. But it doesn't last and you are just left with the fading, stale smell of gunpowder. A good personality is like the smell of honeysuckle. It draws you in and makes you want to get closer. It could be the rattiest looking shrub, but you don't care because you just want to be nearer to it and let it surround you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships