Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 07:29 AM

39,216 posts, read 27,586,391 times

Advertisements

I read an interesting article online yesterday and I found it to be so true.

What do you think? Do you agree or disagree with the following article?

The 12 dating stereotypes of women in a man’s mind

#1 The one night stand woman. To a guy, this is the girl who’s extremely easy to sleep with. She’s probably slept with half the football team or a department at work. This kind of a girl may think she’s sexually confident.

But to a guy, he’d think all he needs to do is take her out to dinner and buy her a gift, and she’d screw him in return. The sad part here is that all guys speak about this girl like she’s trash. They’d say they’d never hook up with her ever, but secretly every guy wants to sleep with her because she’s just so damn irresistible and sexy! [Read: 16 signs you're a sex kitten and loving it!]

Mod cut: copyright violation

12 Dating Stereotypes of Women in a Man's Mind - Lovepanky

Last edited by Mikala43; 06-04-2013 at 12:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 07:37 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,675,499 times
1) One night stand and a **** are two different things so i disagree
3) I have one of those. She is crazy which is why i keep her on the side. She is there for my sexual gratification. So sue me.
4)I dont know what her job is but she is at the gym always. She is the girl that isnt on the treadmill but instead downstairs in the weightroom pumping iron. I love her from afar
6)Her name is Keri and she wont give it up without me spending money on her. For that fact alone, I keep her in the friend zone.
8)90% of all women
9)Still looking. Havent found one. Where are they?
11)see #2
12) Her name is jessica alba and im in love with her

Old 06-04-2013, 07:39 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,944 times
If its only true/false,I would have to say close to true.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:18 AM

332 posts, read 435,884 times
#6 The high maintenance woman.
#7 The off-limits woman.
#8 The gold digger
#11 The prude.

These are def true.

#1 The one night stand woman. To a guy, this is the girl who’s extremely easy to sleep with. She’s probably slept with half the football team or a department at work. This kind of a girl may think she’s sexually confident.

But to a guy, he’d think all he needs to do is take her out to dinner and buy her a gift, and she’d screw him in return. The sad part here is that all guys speak about this girl like she’s trash. They’d say they’d never hook up with her ever, but secretly every guy wants to sleep with her because she’s just so damn irresistible and sexy!

This one is true too, but I don't think she is trash. Considering I never want to get married and have kids, I think she is a sexually independent woman.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:20 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Which one are you Lily?
I'll be honest. I'm a combo.

2-Nice girl to a point. (Cross me you will see my temper.)
6-High maintenance as far as I love girlie things. Nails, make-up, doing the hair, jewelry and frilly girlie clothes. I appear as a snob. But I'm not.
10-The guy chick, yes I will die laughing if you fart. I like driving and raced when I was younger. I like cars. Will get my hands dirty and help fix or clean up something. Throw down like no tomorrow at floor hockey and volleyball. Was a super fast swimmer now that I'm fat slowed down. But still better than most swimmers. I love basketball.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:24 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times

All true.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:26 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,299,877 times
ster·e·o·type n.
1. A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:33 AM

39,216 posts, read 27,586,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Which one are you Lily?
I'll be honest. I'm a combo.

2-Nice girl to a point. (Cross me you will see my temper.)
6-High maintenance as far as I love girlie things. Nails, make-up, doing the hair, jewelry and frilly girlie clothes. I appear as a snob. But I'm not.
10-The guy chick, yes I will die laughing if you fart. I like driving and raced when I was younger. I like cars. Will get my hands dirty and help fix or clean up something. Throw down like no tomorrow at floor hockey and volleyball. Was a super fast swimmer now that I'm fat slowed down. But still better than most swimmers. I love basketball.
LOL Raene, good question.

#1 The one night stand woman.

I've never had one night stand. So I am nobody's one night stand.

#4 The unattainable woman. Some guys think I am this

#5 The woman who thinks she’s hot stuff. LOL, when I act like a bi*ch because I am seriously pmsing, I have been accused, "You think you are all that, you are not. Get over yourself!" couple of times by this one guy friend of mine. Lesson learned by me. (never act I am all that because I am not. LOL)

#6 The high maintenance woman. Many guys think I am this until they spend time with me. Then they think I am dorky and geeky and perhaps I am one of the most down to earth girl.

#7 The off-limits woman. I am this to a lot of guy friends of mine because I am never available.

#8 The gold digger. I've been accused of being a gold digger. Many times.

#12 The perfect girl. well, before my first boyfriend committed suicide, he told me I was the perfect girl for him. He would kill himself if I chose to leave him. His words and action hurt me till today. So I don't want to be anybody's perfect girl.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:37 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,065,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
1) One night stand and a **** are two different things so i disagree
3) I have one of those. She is crazy which is why i keep her on the side. She is there for my sexual gratification. So sue me.
4)I dont know what her job is but she is at the gym always. She is the girl that isnt on the treadmill but instead downstairs in the weightroom pumping iron. I love her from afar
6)Her name is Keri and she wont give it up without me spending money on her. For that fact alone, I keep her in the friend zone.
8)90% of all women
9)Still looking. Havent found one. Where are they?
11)see #2
12) Her name is jessica alba and im in love with her
Interesting article
Skel1977 - you have 2 women? Number 3 and number 11 and they are both crazy I think you are wrong about number 8.
I fit more than half of these (from the article, not so much the ones Skel1977 is commenting on) so I guess I'm a mixed breed . Which type a guy likes best depends on the guy. Which of these ladies is most popular? I could see number 1 being popular, temporarily What does everyone think?

Old 06-04-2013, 08:42 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
Interesting article
Skel1977 - you have 2 women? Number 3 and number 11 and they are both crazy I think you are wrong about number 8.
I fit more than half of these (from the article, not so much the ones Skel1977 is commenting on) so I guess I'm a mixed breed . Which type a guy likes best depends on the guy. Which of these ladies is most popular? I could see number 1 being popular, temporarily What does everyone think?
I like the number 2 and number 10 and not to much interested in anything else
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships