Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 02:49 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,064,727 times

Advertisements

What do you look at when considering a man a certain number and a woman a certain number? I have gathered height is more important for men than women, women are easier able to get away with being short for example. Though it seems men are more able to get away with being older even if it results in grey hair, for example. Weight? Do men care more about a woman's body or face? How important is hair for each sex? And on the body, do men care about breasts more than anything so if a woman has big ones (for example) does that get her more highly rated even if the breasts are fake? How do you calculate this number for men and women and how does male or female figure in with different traits?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 02:54 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,222,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
What do you look at when considering a man a certain number and a woman a certain number? I have gathered height is more important for men than women, women are easier able to get away with being short for example. Though it seems men are more able to get away with being older even if it results in grey hair, for example. Weight? Do men care more about a woman's body or face? How important is hair for each sex? And on the body, do men care about breasts more than anything so if a woman has big ones (for example) does that get her more highly rated even if the breasts are fake? How do you calculate this number for men and women and how does male or female figure in with different traits?
I don't really rate people on any scientific scale.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:58 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,350,282 times
Ohhh the scale is real. Oh so real.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Ohhh the scale is real. Oh so real.
It's real, but I can't be arsed to give you the logistics of it since it's not really a logical decision for me.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:04 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
breast: I think most guys can less if its real or fake; makes no difference to me. personally, im a donk man.

I don't do the number game, but if was, it would be based on a host of things; attitude and body composition being on top of the list.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:08 PM

I think the chest should be smaller rather than larger, and the hips should match the chest, with the waist being narrower than the hips, with a some what flat stomach. A cute face makes her a 10, along with pale skin.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:12 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,465,732 times
I don't think in terms of a numeric scale unless asked to. I'm just more or less attracted to someone, though sometimes a particular feature will stand out - in a good or bad way - but not really change the overall impression. Sometimes I'm surprised to find someone very attractive, because they don't fit my usual preferences - whatever it is they have, it just works.

I don't care about hair (but have a mild preference for brunettes). I don't care about breast size, but all else being equal (which is never), I have preferences, and also dislike fake. I don't care about height. A pretty face is always a plus, but will rarely compensate for being too fat or too thin. I have preferences regarding tattoos and piercings - usually the fewer the better, but there are occasional exceptions for some if extraordinarily well done.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:12 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,915,835 times
It's ridiculous how obsessed everyone is with a 1-10 scale on rating attractiveness.

ITS ALL SUBJECTIVE!!!!!! WE ALL THINK DIFFERENTLY AND WE RATE WOMEN ON DIFFERENT LEVELS!!!

Old 06-06-2013, 03:31 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,064,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
It's ridiculous how obsessed everyone is with a 1-10 scale on rating attractiveness.

ITS ALL SUBJECTIVE!!!!!! WE ALL THINK DIFFERENTLY AND WE RATE WOMEN ON DIFFERENT LEVELS!!!
ok, so what do you find attractive in a woman? Her hair, long or short? Blonde or brunette? Her face, do you like the blonde/ blue white girl combo or a more exotic look?, Do you like thin, athletic, tall , short, heavier women??? What do you like?

Old 06-06-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
ok, so what do you find attractive in a woman? Her hair, long or short? Blonde or brunette? Her face, do you like the blonde/ blue white girl combo or a more exotic look?, Do you like thin, athletic, tall , short, heavier women??? What do you like?
except men will argue whether or not those factors make a woman a 10.

It's a different answer for each man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships