Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 08:31 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Cali, do you want those white guys w/ yellow fever for yourself? LOL J/K
OMG, you've found me out!! I'm so jealous! Just pea green with envy I tell ya!

Old 06-08-2013, 08:32 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Hrm that last link looks copyrighted.. better post the Youtube clip. Asian men don't suck. Asian men eat noodles like Bosses.

How to Eat Noodles Like a Boss - YouTube

Old 06-08-2013, 08:36 PM

937 posts, read 1,134,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
OMG, you've found me out!! I'm so jealous! Just pea green with envy I tell ya!

I was only joking with you, but in all seriousness, many Asian Americans want to assimilate into white-American culture. In my opinion, the quickest way to do this is to marry white and get the eye-lid surgery.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:38 PM

296 posts, read 571,508 times
Quote:
I was only joking with you, but in all seriousness, you know that most Asian Americans want to assimilate into white-American culture. Obviously, the quickest way to do this is to marry white.
That's the sad part though. Is it right to do this? Why don't other minorities do this as often or enthusiastically? Are Asian men so beta-passive pathetic that they just meekly go back to their white collar jobs and suffer in silence?

Old 06-08-2013, 08:39 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
http://www.funatiq.com/images/a-roma...a-japanese.jpg
Ruh Roh.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:41 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,810,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
You reminded me of something.
(Adult language.)

Sh%t Southern Women Say, Episode 1 - YouTube

LOL! I couldn't find any Sh*t English girls say but I found something that looked verrrrrry familiar to me. So here's a recap of most of my teens. It's pretty easy to sum up. It was fun while it lasted.

**** Stoner Girls Do (RE: **** Stoner Girls Say) - YouTube

Old 06-08-2013, 08:42 PM

664 posts, read 1,035,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
That's the sad part though. Is it right to do this? Why don't other minorities do this as often or enthusiastically? Are Asian men so beta-passive pathetic that they just meekly go back to their white collar jobs and suffer in silence?
No Sir!

I pay and trust you to fix me up.

More of these women should take notice.

You can save a life, but have trouble finding a date.

Welcome to America......

Where even Marines get peed on.

The land of the FREE alright...

Old 06-08-2013, 08:44 PM

937 posts, read 1,134,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
In all honesty, I don't think this is a serious concern for the majority of Asian American guys. I've seen plenty w/ white women.

FYI, Other minority groups (such as Blacks and Hispanics) often have the same issues. But the central difference is, Asian American women, unlike black, and even many Hispanics are viewed as "honorary whites," which means that White men and women do not generally face any stigma when dating or marrying Asian Americans, so the intermarriage rates tend to be very high among Whites and Asians.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:47 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Calipoppy I laughed so hard!!!!

Old 06-08-2013, 08:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
I was only joking with you, but in all seriousness, many Asian Americans want to assimilate into white-American culture. In my opinion, the quickest way to do this is to marry white and get the eye-lid surgery.
Of course. (that was the reason for the silly pic!)

But in my personal experience, many Asian women are told to go for White guys. My "little sister" from high school is Filipina and I have several close Asian friends from college and beyond. I have had numerous conversations with the mothers of different friends at different times (usually sitting around the kitchen table after a sleepover/slumber party) and when the conversation turns to dating and men, the Asian moms ALWAYS say something similar....get a White guy! Never fails. I have had this advise from a Filipina mom, a Malaysian mom and a Chinese/Taiwanese mom. (actually the Chinese/Taiwanese mom said to go for Jewish men). Asian moms often push White men as being 'better' catches who cherish women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships