Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 01:18 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,615,755 times

Advertisements

I think for many it may be a status symbol. I mean, having a hot, tall, blonde wife? That's basically what is attractive according to western media.

But yeah, totally in before the lock

Old 06-08-2013, 01:19 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
“Blondes have more fun”. In fact women with darker hair and skin are better in bed. I believe that man of ALL RACES prefer blonde because actually they believe in Nazi theories of Arian (tm German and Nordic) supremacy. They just try to improve theirs family blood with some german&nordic blood. This occurred to me again past night when I saw a Latino dude try to pick up a Nordic looking that is like 7” taller then him.
Accurse women do not understand nothing.
Once again, I get absolute proof that it's time to stop checking this forum out.

Dude you're an idiot

Old 06-08-2013, 01:26 PM

39,195 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think for many it may be a status symbol. I mean, having a hot, tall, blonde wife? That's basically what is attractive according to western media.

But yeah, totally in before the lock
My sister in law is 5'11" tall blonde. She looks like a chopstick. But hey, I love her and so does my brother

Old 06-08-2013, 01:28 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
“Blondes have more fun”. In fact women with darker hair and skin are better in bed. I believe that man of ALL RACES prefer blonde because actually they believe in Nazi theories of Arian (tm German and Nordic) supremacy. They just try to improve theirs family blood with some german&nordic blood. This occurred to me again past night when I saw a Latino dude try to pick up a Nordic looking that is like 7” taller then him.
Accurse women do not understand nothing.
Then why am I male with a preference for women with phenotypes more like J-Lo, Halle Berry, and lighter morneas that are often brunettes if they're European?

I don't dislike blonds. In fact, there are some hot looking ones. Same with red heads.

My order of attraction probably follows more or less this order (in general--not as an absolute):

1. Mulatta or darker morenas or darker pardas.

2. lighter morenas.

3. blancas and blonds or negras.

4. East and Southeast Asians.

5. Amerindians.

6. and possibly last and almost never: Australian aboriginals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.