Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 08:46 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyGuy View Post
Wait, so HPV just develops spontaneously?
"By age 50, at least 4 out of every 5 women will have been infected with HPV at one point in their lives"

CDC - Basic Information about HPV-Associated Cancers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM

135 posts, read 137,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
"By age 50, at least 4 out of every 5 women will have been infected with HPV at one point in their lives"

CDC - Basic Information about HPV-Associated Cancers
So it's not spontaneous. You must sleep with an infected person to get it. Obviously sleeping with different people, or sleeping with a person who sleep with different people will put you at risk.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:32 PM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. As long as he was safe about it who cares????
Well, all vaginas feel different to me so I would not agree 100%. As far as safe goes a proffesional in nevada is probably more safe than picking up someone randomly from a bar.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:50 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Gives a whole meaning to "Don't ask don't tell". One of my neighbors sons broadcasted him and his buddies trip to a brothel when he was stationed overseas on Facebook. Good move
Facebook...

Old 06-12-2013, 02:04 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:

When you find out a guy has slept with a prostitute in the past..

Would that be an
instant dealbreaker?
No, of course not. Why should it be?

Old 06-12-2013, 02:08 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
This is what I figured. Going to a prostitute hardly means a guy can't get a woman. It just means he wanted sex. The same way a woman having a ONS is capable of finding a relationship. She just wanted sex.
What is more important to you: the ability of a man to get a woman to have sex or the morals of a person?

How would you feel about paying a guy to have sex with you when you know that guy is not attracted to you? When you know he is probably an addict or someone who was brought to the industry by force or sexual abuse? Would you feel good about yourself?

Most men who hire a prostitute more than once might look decent but they usually have empathy and personality issues. I say more than once because there are men who do it once and feel so bad for the prostitute that they never repeat it again.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:00 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2013 View Post
I think it's very different! A prostitute will probably have sex with multiple people on the same day, so their number would be huge, plus you are paying for it. The whole thing is just gross.
If the guy cant get a ONS or a FWB then prostitute is kinda all that's left if he wants to get laid. One is for people with options the other is a last resort for someone without options. At the end of the day your still having casual sex and depending on what you have the prostitute do to you it may not be that gross.

A hot woman knows she can go out and have any guy she wants so the parallel for a guy is once he is comfortable with hookers he knows he can always just call one up.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:08 AM

Quote:

If the guy cant get a ONS or a FWB then prostitute is kinda all that's left
if he wants to get laid. One is for people with options the other is a last
resort for someone without options.
I disagree. If a man is out of town on business or whatever, he may not want to put in the time or effort. Have a girl sent up to the room...no fuss, no bother.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:10 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I disagree. If a man is out of town on business or whatever, he may not want to put in the work. Have a girl sent up to the room...no fuss, no bother.
That's true but for some guys its really the only option, for some guys putting in the "work" can mean 6 months or a year of celibacy for most people that's not really acceptable.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:20 AM

I was merely disputing the claim that it's a question of no other options; that it's the last resort of a man who can't get laid otherwise. Life isn't always black or white. People can go to prostitutes simply because it's easier, with no strings attached and no games to play.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships