Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 03:11 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yeah, only when they're forced. Then they take it out on those poor women because they think they're not good enough for them. Resentment for settling isn't fun, especially when you KNOW that's exactly what he's doing.
Yup. And ladies, take note: you will NEVER change such a person even in the face of direct evidence that they themselves are leagues away from perfect, so RUN. This person is damaged and will try to hurt you.

Run run run.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:15 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yup. And ladies, take note: you will NEVER change such a person even in the face of direct evidence that they themselves are leagues away from perfect, so RUN. This person is damaged and will try to hurt you.

Run run run.
Yep. That's exactly what happened with my ex and I...he thought he was settling (he wasn't..believe me) because he 'deserved' a 5'3 100 lb blonde tennis instructor. Boy did he take it out on me.

Never again.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:45 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringPrizes View Post
... things like, "Well, if that's your view of women, then it's no wonder you aren't having any success with them. Women don't like guys who are misogynistic."

It's complete propaganda. There isn't any positive correlation between how much of a progressive-thinking, white knight a guy is, and how much he gets laid. I'm not a PUA guy at all, but I will say that the guys I've known who got laid the most, in addition to being tall and handsome, also held what would be considered misogynistic views and didn't think women were good for anything other than sex. So there's actually a negative correlation if any.

I'm not saying it was their misogyny that got them laid all the time, but I'm saying they got laid in spite of the fact. I bet some of the women they banged were ones who hangout on Loveshack or Reddit or City Data saying, "I would never date a guy if I knew he thought women were boring, emotional creatures with no hobbies" (I remember one of my friends who's a ladies' man making fun of women for having no hobbies lol). I think that attractive guys are actually allowed to say misogynistic things. Because when they do, women just think, "Oh, he has so much experience with women, so he must have a point." Whereas, if an unattractive guy ever acts misogynistically, women will always tear him apart because they have the ammunition that is "You're just bitter because you can't get laid."

its only a small minority of lesbians and feminist idealogues who like castrated prostrating white knights , this minority just happens to have a hugely disproportionate voice in every media sphere

the majority of normal women prefer what was once known as a man but tend to let on otherwise to the above dogmatic minority

Old 06-12-2013, 04:01 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,217,900 times
and in the end...the love you get, is equal to, the love that you gave

No one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you!

Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Some of the biggest mysogynists of all time get laid the most. The reality of the situation is How good of bad you are as person has no bearing at how much sex you get. For example if you had to bet your months salary who would you say gets more vagina, the average 20 year old drug dealer(who sells poison to the community) or the average 20 year old honor student? Lol we both know the answer to that one

Old 06-12-2013, 10:08 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringPrizes View Post
... things like, "Well, if that's your view of women, then it's no wonder you aren't having any success with them. Women don't like guys who are misogynistic."

It's complete propaganda. There isn't any positive correlation between how much of a progressive-thinking, white knight a guy is, and how much he gets laid. I'm not a PUA guy at all, but I will say that the guys I've known who got laid the most, in addition to being tall and handsome, also held what would be considered misogynistic views and didn't think women were good for anything other than sex. So there's actually a negative correlation if any.

I'm not saying it was their misogyny that got them laid all the time, but I'm saying they got laid in spite of the fact. I bet some of the women they banged were ones who hangout on Loveshack or Reddit or City Data saying, "I would never date a guy if I knew he thought women were boring, emotional creatures with no hobbies" (I remember one of my friends who's a ladies' man making fun of women for having no hobbies lol). I think that attractive guys are actually allowed to say misogynistic things. Because when they do, women just think, "Oh, he has so much experience with women, so he must have a point." Whereas, if an unattractive guy ever acts misogynistically, women will always tear him apart because they have the ammunition that is "You're just bitter because you can't get laid."
You sound like you get your romantic advice off a toilet wall.

Perhaps if you stop telling women what they are thinking, you will be more popular.

Or maybe not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships