Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 04:25 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,193,746 times

Advertisements

[quote=burgler09;30010419]If we're basing this soley on looks, then I couldn't imagine rejecting a girl I find hot.

Ahhh..an honest answer. The way men are driven by their pen*s, I find it hard to believe that they wouldnt think of a woman sexually if she were hot..if we are just basing this on looks.

Hell..to be honest ive still seen men that would bang a hot chick even if they knew her a bit and disliked her personality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 04:30 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,584,274 times
Yes, definitely. I like women who are at the very least "Hollywood curvy"; if a woman's downright thin I can appreciate that she might be attractive, but I won't be particularly turned on.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,529,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Hetero guys, do you ever feel like this?

A male friend said to me that EVERY time a man says a woman is beautiful (or pretty, or whatever), it means he wants to f*ck her. Is this true for you?

The idea surprised me, because when I say someone is beautiful, handsome, etc., I mean nothing of the sort. I mean the same thing as when I say a flower or a building is beautiful. It's just an aesthetic opinion. I do not want to sex up that cathedral. I don't think we would be compatible long term just because its arches are purty.
There are beautiful women who I would never think of sexually; usually it is because while i recognize their exquisite looks, as in a precious piece of art, I just can't see them in any other way. I remember once I met a woman in her 60s who was one of the most beautiful women I ever saw, but she was too old for me to see her in a sexual way.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:02 PM

6,453 posts, read 6,980,144 times
Yes...OP...It actually took me a while to understand this....I think I was in my late 20s when I finally could see this...

There are tons of women that I would consider 'attractive' or 'beautiful'...but not necessarily physically attractive to me personally in a sexual way.

It's tough to explain....but sometimes I see models on TV who are 'attractive' (nice faces, they wear their clothes nicely) but there is no actual sexual attraction. I can admit that they look nice...but I can't see myself rolling around in the sack with them...or dating them.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:38 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,780,737 times
Quote:

A male friend said to me that EVERY time a man says a woman is beautiful (or pretty, or whatever), it means he wants to f*ck her. Is this true for you?

The idea surprised me, because when I say someone is beautiful, handsome, etc., I mean nothing of the sort. I mean the same thing as when I say a flower or a building is beautiful. It's just an aesthetic opinion. I do not want to sex up that cathedral. I don't think we would be compatible long term just because its arches are purty.

That's hot....She's BANGIN' hot>>>>>>

Oh, dear.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:44 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,767,207 times
Not for me- when I am in the presence of a very naturally beautiful woman..the last thing on my mind is sex...I just want to bask in her beauty for a bit...enjoy the view ...but it would be grand if a friendship developed and it evolved into a full and intimate relationship...I think that some woman are only about sex and others are the full package. Beautiful woman are a luxury few of us get to enjoy fully- Most of us males think we are not worth of such things.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
That's hot....She's BANGIN' hot>>>>>>

Oh, dear.
Just goes to show you that beauty is beauty...or photo shop is photo shop "Oh, dear" is right....Love the larger image of the young woman --- Funny ....I could go back and just stare at that face..nature is wonderful to have devised such a thing as female beauty...it's so pleasing and hypnotic....People fall in love with the vision.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:50 PM

The heading on the thread states that they are not attracted to sheer beauty...WRONG...of course you are attracted but you are also afraid and possibly intimidated...who is not attracted to beautiful flower or sunset?

Old 06-15-2013, 12:13 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,780,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Not for me- when I am in the presence of a very naturally beautiful woman..the last thing on my mind is sex...I just want to bask in her beauty for a bit...enjoy the view ...but it would be grand if a friendship developed and it evolved into a full and intimate relationship...I think that some woman are only about sex and others are the full package. Beautiful woman are a luxury few of us get to enjoy fully- Most of us males think we are not worth of such things.
Lol. Yeah, here's the original.
http://media.philly.com/images/richarddawkins.jpg

Old 06-15-2013, 04:56 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,458,708 times
Quote:

I think that is very true of guys when they are still young men. Maybe I'm wrong but I think when guys get older into their 40s and later years that's not so much a consequence of recognizing a woman's particular beauty. I know it isn't for me anyways. Not because I'm "nice." Because I simply don't want to bang many if any women once I get to thinking about all of their bodily functions and bodily fluids. Images of a guy's penis I've seen in an STD class, that looked like it was sprouting thorns didn't help either. I've been scared straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships