Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 11:58 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Once again THIS IS NOT A GAME. No matter how many ways you ask the same question the answer is always the same. It might help if some men would quit thinking that any woman would be attracted to a man who thinks this is a game who also thinks every woman should stand up so her entire body can be seen and judged BEFORE he talks to her or not.
GAME, is simply an ability to approach, attract and seduce women, whats the big deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 12:02 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
GAME, is simply an ability to approach, attract and seduce women, whats the big deal?

I suppose no big deal when one finds a girl (not woman) who falls for it, for the women who don't like games, it is a huge waste of our time and competely disrespectful. Simply my opinion is all, I am just so happy I do not have to deal with the dating crap, actually I never dealt with it anyway because I am not a tolerant woman when it comes to such trivial time wasting poo.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:05 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I suppose no big deal when one finds a girl (not woman) who falls for it, for the women who don't like games, it is a huge waste of our time and competely disrespectful. Simply my opinion is all, I am just so happy I do not have to deal with the dating crap, actually I never dealt with it anyway because I am not a tolerant woman when it comes to such trivial time wasting poo.
Falls for what? Men traditionaly approach women because they are attracted to them. What is there to fall or not fall for. Its a perfectly natural thing we do. If succesful, we then have sex, make babies and assure this civilization doesnt die out. fyi

Old 06-14-2013, 12:06 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,369,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I've never had any girls respond in that way when I talk to them at gyms . Maybe I get lucky and don't approach jerks.
Or maybe you approach women who are socialized to be "nice," when they have no need to be. The gym, as far as I"m concerned, is a place where you respect other folks' space and their process. I don't start up conversations with other runners when I'm out jogging, and I have no desire to interrupt someone else's workout at the gym. Because even if they're not actually on a machine or in a class, it is entirely possible they are thinking about their next step or centering themselves for the next part of their workout. Workouts are intensely personal things, and I have never noticed anyone at my gym socializing with anyone else, unless they are training with them or in a class together. I'm a pretty open and friendly person, but if you intrude on something that qualifies as "me" time, I'm not going to be happy about it.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:39 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
I've never had any girls respond in that way when I talk to them at gyms . Maybe I get lucky and don't approach jerks.
Just because they are polite to you does not mean they were not bothered.
I am nice and friendly to everyone almost 100% of the time.
Doesn't mean I don't think you're a dbag.
I just don't see any reason to be rude and hurt people's feelings.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:44 PM

664 posts, read 1,036,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
I try to start approach at gym, place where are women that I interest in. But it is not so easy because if I get banned from my fitness chain I will suddenly go from gyms all around to nowhere to work out. So I want be careful and play some game before approach, that mean build attraction. For now I work out in front, not to close, of target and throw a few smiles. What is yours game? How you build attraction and at what point you approach?
Mine is not co-ed......

All dudes....

Only maybe a counter person is a woman on guys night.

I go to work out, not to scope tail.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:09 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Just because they are polite to you does not mean they were not bothered.
I am nice and friendly to everyone almost 100% of the time.
Doesn't mean I don't think you're a dbag.
I just don't see any reason to be rude and hurt people's feelings.

While I'm not calling you a liar, I don't think you represent the majority . Most people are open to conversation

Old 06-15-2013, 02:23 AM

6,319 posts, read 7,240,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Because the men who talk about their GAME, routinely fail to either attract or seduce?

Old 06-15-2013, 07:14 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
While I'm not calling you a liar, I don't think you represent the majority . Most people are open to conversation
I would think that the replies on this thread (and others) would teach you different.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:42 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
I try to start approach at gym, place where are women that I interest in. But it is not so easy because if I get banned from my fitness chain I will suddenly go from gyms all around to nowhere to work out. So I want be careful and play some game before approach, that mean build attraction. For now I work out in front, not to close, of target and throw a few smiles. What is yours game? How you build attraction and at what point you approach?
I'm strictly business at gym. However, there is nothing wrong with a smile and a "hi."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships