Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 12:28 AM

79 posts, read 445,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Then why did you start two threads? what does my post count have to do with this discussion. Perhaps you can look around and see several who have well over 10k. I am not the tool going on and on a out relationship woes. Then you most foolishly try to poke into my personal life? That is desperately pathetic.

You promised you wouldn't post and yet you're still here posting.
How old are you anyways ?
If your in your 30's i feel really bad for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 12:29 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblacksmith View Post
You're judging me.
I'm not pathetic you are.
& the fact that you have over 10,000 posts is pathetic
Anyone with that much time on their hands is pathetic unless you get paid to blog.

You say i foolishly try to poke into you're sad excuse of a personal life but you
came on MY thread and commented on MY life aswell.

This is an open forum i can't talk about whatever i please how often i please.
I won't post anymore threads after this but i will make sure to put you in your place.
HATER
Your immaturity is shining through even more. To the point that you don't even make sense.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Your immaturity is shining through even more. To the point that you don't even make sense.
haha i have to say It's pretty clear.
People who have real lives don't post online everyday.
People who have real happy lives don't go bashing other peoples lives to make themselves feel better.
Call me immature all you want. That's every old persons defense when they don't understand something lol

Atleast i know i can grow from my immaturities i'm young i have alot to learn and i accept that
i accept my flaws with open arms . Never did i once come on here and say i was perfect. But atleast i'm not stubborn like you.

If i still don't make sense you audviously have a GED

Old 06-14-2013, 12:50 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
People who have real happy lives don't go bashing other peoples lives to make themselves feel better.
Call me immature all you want. That's every old persons defense when they don't understand something lol

Atleast i know i can grow from my immaturities i'm young i have alot to learn and i accept that
i accept my flaws with open arms . Never did i once come on here and say i was perfect. But atleast i'm not stubborn like you.

It is obvious that you are seeking answers no one here can give you. Opinions can be given but a well informed bit of advice cannot really be given because no one here knows the entire situation nor you and your girlfriend. Ex - whomevers are "Ex" for a reason and it is usually a good one no matter who made the decision to split up. Chronological age has absolutely nothing to do with level of maturity, there are people in their 80's who have not matured. There are also people who matured before they were teenagers because of their individual circumstances.

Those whom you are calling "Old" are probably older than you but the difference is life experience. Do you honestly believe no one here who is older than you has never gone through what you are? Perhaps not the exact situation but very similar. Trust me there is a lot of life experience on this forum and a lot of good advice given. The biggest issue is that those who ask the questions, ask for opinions or ask for advice do not want to accept anything that goes against what they think they should be reading.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:50 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Quote:

Jesus H Smith. If you're going to attack my education try to use proper grammar and spelling. One of the classical logical fallacies is an ad hominem attack. The fact that is the only thing you have shows that you have no argument or rebuttal. By the way the terms of service here are specific about personal attacks. That's all you're doing now. I am guessing they are going to start swinging the ban hammer on your account or the latest incarnation of your account.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:00 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Jesus H Smith. If you're going to attack my education try to use proper grammar and spelling. One of the classical logical fallacies is an ad hominem attack. The fact that is the only thing you have shows that you have no argument or rebuttal. By the way the terms of service here are specific about personal attacks. That's all you're doing now. I am guessing they are going to start swinging the ban hammer on your account or the latest incarnation of your account.
Yes, that seems audvious to me.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:02 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
oh lord...
clicks out of thread

Old 06-14-2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
I could care less about spelling something correct on the internet.
This is the age of abbreviations anyways noone cares who sounds the smartest
online lol

I don't need an argument or rebuttal.
You probably troll peoples threads all the time so you know exactly what to say to get under their skin.
Bottom line, Get a life and stop trying to make people feel bad about themselves.
Positive vibes go along way. There's a difference between honest constructive critisism and just plain old bashing.

I really don't care man.
If my account got deleted
I really don't im sure you would lol

Old 06-14-2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
It is obvious that you are seeking answers no one here can give you. Opinions can be given but a well informed bit of advice cannot really be given because no one here knows the entire situation nor you and your girlfriend. Ex - whomevers are "Ex" for a reason and it is usually a good one no matter who made the decision to split up. Chronological age has absolutely nothing to do with level of maturity, there are people in their 80's who have not matured. There are also people who matured before they were teenagers because of their individual circumstances.

Those whom you are calling "Old" are probably older than you but the difference is life experience. Do you honestly believe no one here who is older than you has never gone through what you are? Perhaps not the exact situation but very similar. Trust me there is a lot of life experience on this forum and a lot of good advice given. The biggest issue is that those who ask the questions, ask for opinions or ask for advice do not want to accept anything that goes against what they think they should be reading.
I have gotten some good advice but mostly useless bashing.
I guess this is why people get theraphy and speak to professional
because you can only take this advice with a grain of salt.
Exactly one grain.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:50 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
I think it's pretty normal. YOu will replace her with someone else eventually, but you do have to look at/for other girls too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships