Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2013, 09:31 AM

105 posts, read 91,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
It's not a fact as I highly doubt you have statistical factual evidence for this or that you've met the majority of gals to be able to state that the majority of gals act like most of the gals you've dealt with.

Your experiences and some having similar experience don't make it a fact. If that were the case then it would be a fact to state most guys are rapists like 95% of the male American population since many gals have been raped often repeatedly or it'd be a fact to state that most guys are jerks like 95% of the male American population because some gals have experiences of guys being jerks.
You're being emotional rather than logical. Nice guys finish last is a common stereotype. Their is always some truth to stereotypes. Science has proven that women are gentically wired to like the alpha male. It's science, it's ingrowned in your DNA since you are born. You may try to reject that concept but its difficult so many women while they're young tend to go out with the stereotypical good looking bad boy. Stop denying this scientific fact. Why don't I see men, like the guy who said he has aspergers with good looking woman, if personality and confidence counts???? Stop fooling men and be honest. All you're doing right now is being deceitful. I know it's the truth and I know you know the truth. It's all about looks and that something else he has to offer so you can brag to your friends and family about. He's good looking and very tall, he's good looking and works for this company, he's good looking and traveled around the world, he's good looking and he has a big penis etc;.

Last edited by DrPeter; 06-17-2013 at 09:39 AM..

Old 06-17-2013, 09:36 AM

105 posts, read 91,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I certainly can't. If, after I had thanked you for holding the door open for me every time, you suddenly let it slam in my face, I'd consider you an ahole. I'd probably tell some of my buddies in the office about it, too, ostensibly to see if you were having a bad day, but ultimately to let them know you are the kind of guy who lets a door slam in another person's face.

But hey, sooner or later, every "nice" guy shows his true colors, doesn't he?
You're right women turn nice men into bad boys. Start giving the guy who has aspergers a chance during your peak years. I doubt it, because its science. You're genetically wired to be attracted to the alpha male during those years at your peak. When you realize you've made a bad decision you tend to settle. However most nice guys are smart and realize that you're only coming to them because you want to use thier companionship and take advantage of them, so they most likely will reject you after you pop out 2 or 3 kids with mr alpha male.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:40 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,810,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPeter View Post
Thanks for validating my points. I've known for quite sometime most women have low self esteem.
If most women have low self-esteem, so do most men. Validation would only come in the form of scientific proof. And by the way, I was brought up in Europe. What experience do you have of dating in Europe?

Old 06-17-2013, 09:46 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,194,972 times
Quote:
You're right women make nice men bad boys. Start giving the guy who has aspergers a chance during your peak years. I doubt it, because its science. You're genetically wired to be attracted to the alpha male during those years at your peak. When you realize you've made a bad decision you tend to settle. However most nice guys are smart and realize that you're only coming to them because you want to use thier companionship and take advantage of them, so they most likely will reject you after you pop out 2 or 3 kids with mr alpha male.

No. No one has to give anyone else a chance. Likewise, no one is going to read anyone else's mind and assume that socially maladaptive behavior is because of Asperger's. If you're rude to people, they're just going to write you off as rude, as I would have done. Women aren't going to sit around thinking, "Gee, I wonder if that guy as Asperger's?" They're going to think, "That guy just let the door slam in my face. What a douche."

Furthermore, my own experience is such that I would not date a man with Asperger's. I don't have the patience for it, and I do not find the behavior I've seen from it remotely attractive. Sounds cold, but I've seen the behavior close up, and what someone I know went through being married to man with the condition.

As for your theory about women being attracted to men who treat them poorly, it is pure unadulterated b.s. I've dumped men on a dime the first time they tried to pull any stunts on me, and I have NEVER dated any "bad boys." I've dated strong men, and men in occupations that require them to be aggressive, but I have NEVER maintained a relationship with someone who abused or neglected me emotionally or physically.

So you can put your misogynistic theory right where the sun doesn't shine. Most women are not as stupid as you make them out to be, nor is it a woman's fault when a man decides to behave like an ahole. Douchey behavior is the sole responsibility of the douche.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:46 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Your post would be more accurate if you had not forgotten to say, ''SOME young women at their peak..."

Your statement, rather your generalization -like all generalizations- is not the truth.
I'm again reminded of the old Simpsons joke:
Lisa: Women won't like [whatever Homer was doing]
Homer: Women will like what I tell them to like.

Please, guys, tell us more about how your bad dating choices and odd behavior mean that it's 3.5 billion women who are messed up, not you.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:47 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,810,349 times
Quote:
You're right women turn nice men into bad boys. Start giving the guy who has aspergers a chance during your peak years. I doubt it, because its science. You're genetically wired to be attracted to the alpha male during those years at your peak. When you realize you've made a bad decision you tend to settle. However most nice guys are smart and realize that you're only coming to them because you want to use thier companionship and take advantage of them, so they most likely will reject you after you pop out 2 or 3 kids with mr alpha male.
If we made such gross exaggerations and generalizations of a race or sexual orientation or the male gender, you wouldn't just accept it as truth without proof. Your scientific "evidence" is only theory. Not proven.

I didn't settle. I married a wonderful man when I was 22. We've been happily married 10 year now. I wasn't genetically wired to go for losers and didn't date losers. You have a few women's calling card, I don't believe for a second most women are as you say.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:55 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times
Quote:
You're being emotional rather than logical. Nice guys finish last is a common stereotype. Their is always some truth to stereotypes. Science has proven that women are gentically wired to like the alpha male. It's science, it's ingrowned in your DNA since you are born. You may try to reject that concept but its difficult so many women while they're young tend to go out with the stereotypical good looking bad boy. Stop denying this scientific fact. Why don't I see men, like the guy who said he has aspergers with good looking woman, if personality and confidence counts???? Stop fooling men and be honest. All you're doing right now is being deceitful. I know it's the truth and I know you know the truth. It's all about looks and that something else he has to offer so you can brag to your friends and family about. He's good looking and very tall, he's good looking and works for this company, he's good looking and traveled around the world, he's good looking and he has a big penis etc;.
You're the one being emotional rather than logical since I'm using your 'logic' to make those comparisons. If a couple of experiences of gals liking jerks make gals like jerks a fact then a couple of experiences of guys being a jerk make it a fact that guys are jerks. If there is always some truth to stereotypes then the whole all men are rapists, all men are dogs, all men are evil holds some truth then.

Science proving gals are genetically wired to like the alpha male doesn't prove that nice guys finish last since 'alpha male' /= 'not a nice guy'. I'm not denying anything you're the one in denial and seemingly only seeing what supports your mindset as many gals while they're young go for the bad boy and many gals while they're young do not.

Perhaps you don't see the Aspergers guy with good looking gals but you could see many Aspergers guys with with ugly/average gals or gals of similar attractiveness to him. Seems more like it's all about looks to you since it seems the only gals worth noting are the good looking ones.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:57 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Suddenly the OP is "not a member." It's just all of us illogical women who can't handle the truth who drive them away, right ladies?

Old 06-17-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Bit off to ask gals to give the guy who has Aspergers a chance especially when it seems he doesn't give chances himself considering the whole 'good looking women' bit.

Though it's not surprising as I find most guys tend to ask for chances or feel entitled to them despite how they likely wouldn't give a chance to a gal they find unattractive much less be in the position as they most likely wouldn't have approached her. I don't see most guys going around giving chances to the gals they find unattractive and committing to a long-term monogamous relationship or marrying them.

Old 06-17-2013, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
If we made such gross exaggerations and generalizations of a race or sexual orientation or the male gender, you wouldn't just accept it as truth without proof. Your scientific "evidence" is only theory. Not proven.
He wouldn't accept it I just used his 'logic' to show him how lacking it was and he just told me I was being emotional rather than logical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships