Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 06:53 PM

79 posts, read 445,654 times

Advertisements

So i know the other day i made this post about my Ex but i was very stubborn about taking your tough love advice.

Welp Today is the worst day of my life. I don't feel like i deserve to exist on this planet. I know it sounds pathetic but i'm so lost.

I confessed to my Ex about how i feel and got a unpleasent suprise.
All those "signs" i thought she was giving me was just her way of being friendly.
She only wanted to make sure i was ok.
She does not want a relationship, she wants nothing to do with me in a romantic way.
Those are her words.

She told me she is dating and sleeping with other men.
OMG that hurt so bad because i've been holding myself for her( Not like i have women lined up but ya)

She only wanted a friendship that's it and that's all.
She told me after what i put her through there's no way shed give me another chance.
She said she's been over me for a while now.

GOD i feel so dumb and weak.
I hate myself for thinking she still loved me.

Oh ya and she said " I don't Love you anymore"

You have no idea how much that hurt.
As i sat on the phone i realized i've truly lost her forever.

I don't know what to do.
I love her so much but it's to late now.

What do i do ?
How do i stay strong ?
Why would she do this to me ?

(I'm balling in tears as i write this)

I feel like i'm a horrible person and will never meet anyone.
I feel like i'm a failure.

Also i could tell she was with someone while we were talking on the phone.
I could hear someone laughing in the background ( Maybe her new boo)
God i know i sounded so pathetic, Trying to reason with her.

I hate love and myself
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2013, 07:57 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
It gets better and easier. It just takes awhile. I would strongly suggest no further contact unless there are children involved. Otherwise it's done and over with. Time to look ahead, not back. It can be done.

Good luck!
************************************************** **************************************
Edited to add:

Oops! Never mind. Just read the other thread and came across this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblacksmith View Post
You guys with over 1000 posts probably have no life.
You troll everyones thread and make them feel bad because misery loves company !
Since I have over 1,000 posts I must have no life, nothing to offer and be miserable.

Oh well!

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 06-16-2013 at 08:10 PM..

Old 06-16-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
It gets better and easier. It just takes awhile. I would strongly suggest no further contact unless there are children involved. Otherwise it's done and over with. Time to look ahead, not back. It can be done.

Good luck!
************************************************** **************************************
Edited to add:

Oops! Never mind. Just read the other thread and came across this:

Since I have over 1,000 posts I must have no life, nothing to offer and be miserable.

Oh well!
Thanks for rubbing it in bro

Old 06-16-2013, 08:19 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblacksmith View Post
Thanks for rubbing it in bro
You're very welcome. It was a repeated refrain so there must be some conviction and belief behind it. Regardless, you passed over the advice I gave to zero-in on the wrist slap. Sorry, but that says a lot too.

Old 06-16-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
You're very welcome. It was a repeated refrain so there must be some conviction and belief behind it. Regardless, you passed over the advice I gave to zero-in on the wrist slap. Sorry, but that says a lot too.
I understand

Old 06-16-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Has Anyone Seen Senno? View Post
Curmy usually gives good advice when he's not complaining about CA. That's the truth of the matter there.
ya

Old 06-16-2013, 09:37 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Oh no. I am really, really sorry.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:44 PM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Yeah.. dude, you'll feel better, just give it time.. I know that sounds cliché, but it's the truth.... just get up everyday and go to work, fake the smiles, fake the feelings.... it will get better eventually....

Hang in there... come back here and a lot of good decent people will talk with you.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:48 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,335,831 times
I'm genuinely sorry, guy. I know how much this hurts, but embrace it, learn from it, so you can avoid this situation in the future. hang in there.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Hug a tree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships