Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 03:26 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,811,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PI2070 View Post
If my LTR/GF....wife isn't mature and responsable enough to remember to take her pill...."Whoops fogot honey".......then I need someone who does.

I'm not anti children anyway. I want one......my family name dies with me.

Funny thing is, I would/will make a better father and husband/LTR provider then MOST of the cats who wrap it up and shag anything that says yes.

They don't want commitment or a child if that were to happen.

They're too busy having "fun".

Little do they know women poke hole in condom packs and what have you as well.

It's about "trust".....you either do or you don't.

If I "think" you have some sort of "VD".....I'm not putting mine there with 3 rubbers on and a Bio suit!

And you're assuming she wants you to "take responsibility" if she were to get pregnant. And it's not necessarily about remembering a pill. Some medications counteract hormonal birth control.

Why do you assume only dirty people catch STI's? It can happen to anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 03:39 PM

664 posts, read 1,036,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
And you're assuming she wants you to "take responsibility" if she were to get pregnant. And it's not necessarily about remembering a pill. Some medications counteract hormonal birth control.

Why do you assume only dirty people catch STI's? It can happen to anyone.
So I hear smoking pot can make it ineffective. Also, any knowledgable physician is more then qualified to inform you of "what you are taking" and what will counteract it's effectiveness.

My main point being....don't have sex with anyone other then your SO/LTR GF/WIFE.

It's really that simple.

And NO...I don't do swinger parties.

I crash them and "tear up" their stuff.

"Get me the ***k outta here boss....that OT ain't worth it!".......LOL

*Chevy 2500 V8 races and rips out of driveway"........"gettin' down the road"!

Old 06-18-2013, 05:05 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,764,116 times
What is up with all the people with no "reputation points" posting attention grabbing topics?

Is this forum paying people to post these things? Cause that's what it looks like.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:06 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
It looks as though some posters need to get a grip on themselves.
funny

Old 06-18-2013, 07:28 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,375,836 times
Based on this thread I would guess monemi would rather have brain cancer or parkinsons than syphillis.

True story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships