Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,148,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
.well I have at times gotten caught up in the moment,then latter wondering ugh oh....but never had a kid from it.

I believe that most of us, at one time or another, have gotten caught up in the moment....... but I wouldn't consider that to be "tricked" .

Old 11-06-2007, 01:12 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,322,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
I believe that most of us, at one time or another, have gotten caught up in the moment....... but I wouldn't consider that to be "tricked" .
Nope he was not tricked ,he knew what he was doing....at least I hope so.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:14 PM

159 posts, read 805,220 times
lionking- ur funny
MIU- she pretty fuc*ing ugly

Old 11-06-2007, 01:23 PM

320 posts, read 953,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
For someone that recieved Christ awhile ago and loves him.. you sure do have a mouthful. It was hard reading between all those ****s

I think, it is neither our business, nor the OPs. If this isn't staged, or trolled for their own benefit (and I have my suspicions) then I will follow suit with the other posters in walking away from a dead horse.

To each their own. Pull the beam out of your own eye before the mote of your neighbor. We don't know what really happened. Neither does the OP. I love watching Law and Order, because... you get one side of this horrible drama, ....and the episode is ALMOST OVER, until you get the other side, and it completely knocks the wind out of you, with how backwards you really had the situation to begin with (and now you feel bad for hating on the evil abusing step-dad.. when it was really the MOM who killed her own child!).

Don't be so harsh to cast judgement.

i am sorry i get really passionate about these type of subjects because i know girls that personally did this before to guys and i hate it so bad....i got mad when people on here started telling willowtree22 to mind his own business....sorry for my language i do apoligize its just that sometimes i am too blunt....instead of the S word i will call her LOST. again i do have to control my temper when i write things down i agree with that...we all have flaws

Old 11-06-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girleylips View Post
i am sorry i get really passionate about these type of subjects because i know girls that personally did this before to guys and i hate it so bad....i got mad when people on here started telling willowtree22 to mind his own business....sorry for my language i do apoligize its just that sometimes i am too blunt....instead of the S word i will call her LOST. again i do have to control my temper when i write things down i agree with that...we all have flaws
HEY- im a girl- just to let u know!!

But yes i see it all the time and it KILLS ME!!! but ive also seen boys do it to girls.. but the thing is GIRLS can get an abortion.. but guys have NO say in it YET they are the ones who have to PAY for the kid!!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:31 PM

just to keep this in ur mind, she was pregnant b/f... she TRICKED this other guy and when she lost the baby.. HE RAN so far so that she would NEVER find him again.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:33 PM

320 posts, read 953,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
HEY- im a girl- just to let u know!!

sorry but i am on your side

Old 11-06-2007, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girleylips View Post
sorry but i am on your side
NOT A PROB!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:40 PM
miu

17,764 posts, read 40,037,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
MIU- she pretty fuc*ing ugly
Well that makes your BIL even more stupid imo... what do you think?

And if you're going to have revenge sex, you're supposed to do it with someone better looking than your ex.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Well that makes your BIL even more stupid imo... what do you think?
Oh im pretty much totally agreeing with u... no excuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships