Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2008, 11:06 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,784,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
On the contrary, that's apparently precisely what he got.

Not only was it not locked, but flat-out deleted. How rude of whoever deleted it!

We should propose an x-rated sub-forum here on C-D.
I know deleted...

Old 04-24-2008, 04:19 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,446 times
My Unit thread got deleted!! Along with the other dudes thread. If anyone wants to see my original thread, lemme know I'll private msg it to you. I spent a long time writing it too.

Ladies just agree with us. You wouldn't date a stripper either if you were a guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsONlmsHWQc

Last edited by chiaroscuro; 04-24-2008 at 04:44 AM..

Old 04-24-2008, 07:26 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Ladies just agree with us. You wouldn't date a stripper either if you were a guy:

Yo, check it out, homie - I'd hit that booty if I wuz a b*tch!

Old 04-24-2008, 07:38 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
My Unit thread got deleted!! Along with the other dudes thread. If anyone wants to see my original thread, lemme know I'll private msg it to you. I spent a long time writing it too.

What got deleted? Why do I always miss the fun? What happened?

The youtube clip, pretty disgusting, but I've seen worse. I've been to three strip clubs in my life. Two dumps and one that is considered high class I guess (howard stern's favorite). I've seen unbelievable things at all three. I won't go into detail though because it'll probably ruffle some feathers on here. But I was pretty shocked at what was going on.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:15 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
why would you date some one whos job is, to seduce men and take their money....
Isnt that MARRIAGE?????

Old 04-24-2008, 11:53 AM

1,938 posts, read 6,262,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Oobie; it's funny that you only slept with 2 guys, one of whom is your husband! That's definitely not what I think when I think of a stripper!

But I have to ask; didn't you consider doing a different type of job? I know it's nice to make LOTS of money, but lots of people don't and they get by. Did you consider doing anything else?
Has it ever been an issue between you and your husband? No respect issues?
If that's too personal a question, then just ignore it, but I am interested.
I have no problem answering the questions. Sure I could have done something else, but I love dancing (not THAT kind, but just dancing in general) and, I was good at it I had no friends, so it put me into a social place also. It gave me something to do that I "enjoyed" so to say. There were aspects of the job that I hated, but it gave me the money I needed to live. I did meet some girls that were nice (waitresses mostly) and a few clientes that were "nicer" young guys. My husband didn't mind at first, then as we grew more serious he became jealous. Once I realized my feelings for him and vice versa, I quit. It doesn't bother him now, he knows the real me and that I wasn't the typical dancer. He knows I hated the sexual part of it, but enjoyed the dancing. It opened me up a bit too, as shy as I was it has helped me with my own sexuality. Does that make sense?

Old 04-24-2008, 12:00 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,831,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post

What got deleted? Why do I always miss the fun? What happened?
A perfectly innocent discussion got raped and killed by a brainwashed pervert.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:15 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,784,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post

We'll be covering the story tonight on your local tv station.

Another tragedy hits CD...

Old 04-24-2008, 12:42 PM

32 posts, read 99,763 times
[quote=NooYowkur81;1927208]Would you date a stripper?

Would you seriously date one, or just have a fun casual thing?

What would you do?
quote]

I happen to be a former stripper/dancer and I think that many dancers get a bad rep just by being in that environment. Everybody is different you won't know how she is until you get to know her. Don't judge her by what she decides to do to make money. She maybe a fun person to kick it with. I say if you are attracted like you say you are and she feels the same way go right ahead and take it day by day and find out if she is fun to hang out with. It's hard for men to think that a woman can undress and get paid for it and not sleep with the customers but it is highly possible. It can be done. the guy just has to be secure in his manhood and trust that the woman is all about business and not promiscuity..........Now on the other hand if you find out that she isn't looking for a serious relationship and just wants to have fun then you are both on the same page and i say go for it and enjoy

Old 04-24-2008, 01:42 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Well that explains everything

Anyway, I'm assuming someone gave their opinion that wasn't popular with everyone else. Let's remember, EVERYONE is entitled to type or say what their opinion is whether the rest of us like it or not. There are things people say that I don't like sometimes, and we bicker back and forth for a while, but I would NEVER want someone to hold their opinions inside just because they differ from mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships