Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 10:37 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times

Advertisements

I would not date a stripper BUT I would date amanda!

Old 02-03-2011, 10:46 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,099,131 times
I'm happily married now but in my wild singles and partying and drumming days I dated--actually just boinked--a stripper now and then. So...here's some advice for ya: they're crazy as road lizards and have enough emotional baggage and Daddy Issues to fill a football stadium. The old myth of the nice little college girl who works her way through college is just that--a myth. 80% of them are druggies, about 70% are bi-sexual, and 100% of them have been so traumitized in their past, from either sexual abuse, abusive boyfriends/husbands, or drugs and promiscuous sex, that the chance of them having a normal relationship--other than with the pole and an eightball--are nil.
So....go ahead and tap her if you can, then forget about her. She'll only bring you trouble.
Remember you heard it here first, mate!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:36 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
I'm happily married now but in my wild singles and partying and drumming days I dated--actually just boinked--a stripper now and then. So...here's some advice for ya: they're crazy as road lizards and have enough emotional baggage and Daddy Issues to fill a football stadium. The old myth of the nice little college girl who works her way through college is just that--a myth. 80% of them are druggies, about 70% are bi-sexual, and 100% of them have been so traumitized in their past, from either sexual abuse, abusive boyfriends/husbands, or drugs and promiscuous sex, that the chance of them having a normal relationship--other than with the pole and an eightball--are nil.
So....go ahead and tap her if you can, then forget about her. She'll only bring you trouble.
Remember the erotic dancer / prostitute I dated while on vacation in a Thailand island? If not, go back a few pages and you’ll read how we met, how we enjoyed going out, etc. Fast forward to today and she married an American guy who brought her to the USA. He enrolled her in school, helped her get her driver’s license, bought her a car, got her an iphone, lived in a nice condo, etc. The American dream. It’s common for men to do those kind of things for a woman. Which woman wouldn’t get all excited to have a guy do all that for her, right? What a surprise. She already left her husband and went back to Thailand.

I am still in contact with her through social networking and I see that communication with her and her new family in the USA is ok. Not like she left in bad terms, or so it seems, but why would someone do that? I don’t get it.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:41 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Remember the erotic dancer / prostitute I dated while on vacation in a Thailand island? If not, go back a few pages and you’ll read how we met, how we enjoyed going out, etc. Fast forward to today and she married an American guy who brought her to the USA. He enrolled her in school, helped her get her driver’s license, bought her a car, got her an iphone, lived in a nice condo, etc. The American dream. It’s common for men to do those kind of things for a woman. Which woman wouldn’t get all excited to have a guy do all that for her, right? What a surprise. She already left her husband and went back to Thailand.

I am still in contact with her through social networking and I see that communication with her and her new family in the USA is ok. Not like she left in bad terms, or so it seems, but why would someone do that? I don’t get it.

Really? wow, what makes you date a prostitute? Just curious.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:21 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post

You're SO RIGHT because you know the thousands of women who are strippers right?? You know us personally and all of our pasts?? Give me an F-ing break!!! Please do not speak about stuff that you HAVE NO IDEA about!!

Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
You're SO RIGHT because you know the thousands of women who are strippers right?? You know us personally and all of our pasts?? Give me an F-ing break!!! Please do not speak about stuff that you HAVE NO IDEA about!!
himain were you a stripper? Wow.... You must have a lot of interesting stories to tell...

Old 02-03-2011, 12:32 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Yes I was for 13 years..I honestly don't personally have any "interesting" stories to tell as I didn't get involved with any bs but I have seen just about everything and heard about everything, lol.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Quote:
Yes I was for 13 years..I honestly don't personally have any "interesting" stories to tell as I didn't get involved with any bs but I have seen just about everything and heard about everything, lol.
Was it a fun job or did you do it because it was more of a necessity? Also, how has it influenced your current life?

Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Why are you not a stripper anymore? Why did you get into it in the first place?

Did you marry one of your customers?

Just wondering, in a good way.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:11 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,046,564 times
I would date a stripper. Does anyone have a stripper friend they are trying to hook up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships