Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2011, 09:48 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
No problem. Besides there are very few women capable of a man's love.
Really? Wow, I was lucky then, because I have felt love by almost every man in my past.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Think about it. They are trained in the arts of seduction pretty much. They live sex, dance every night on that pole or whatever, remain in shape (who wants to see an obese out of shape woman dancing up there?), etc. So I can imagine they will outperform a typical girlfriend or wife, no headaches, no excuses, no dramas, etc. Nope, no experience with a prostitute yet and not looking forward to one either.

when did you find out she was a prostitute?. I am a woman, so Ican not say , but lets say I meet a man, and in the middle of the conversation he would say something like "i was in prison" Honestly I would just excuse myself to the bathroom and just go. But that is me.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:17 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
when did you find out she was a prostitute?

It’s a pretty long story. Gotta go to class but I’ll tell you after it.

Quote:
I am a woman, so I can not say , but lets say I meet a man, and in the middle of the conversation he would say something like "i was in prison" Honestly I would just excuse myself to the bathroom and just go. But that is me.

Everybody reacts differently. She didn’t tell me right off the bat. Wrote me a letter where she somehow told me about it and then, after talking with her ex-client who took her to that island for vacation, it became more clear where she was coming from.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:

It’s a pretty long story. Gotta go to class but I’ll tell you after it.

Everybody reacts differently. She didn’t tell me right off the bat. Wrote me a letter where she somehow told me about it and then, after talking with her ex-client who took her to that island for vacation, it became more clear where she was coming from.
And you still engaged with her after knowing she was hooker? Oh man you are so much better than me. I wouldn't even engage with a man that knows prostitutes.

Thank conversation would be like this

man: And btw I was having dinner with my friend the hooker the other day

me: excuse, I have to go to the bathroom

click click click (sound of me deleting this man number, or better changing his name to never answer on my phone)

It is a good thing you did not have sex with her cause AIDS is a reality.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:27 AM

2,419 posts, read 4,723,143 times
I dated a stripper unknowingly, and she was the craziest b***h I ever had to deal wit.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:03 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
Quote:
And you still engaged with her after knowing she was hooker? Oh man you are so much better than me. I wouldn't even engage with a man that knows prostitutes
I guess I don’t have the holier than thou attitude. I have my imperfections as well. Yes, I continued going out with her and still keep in touch. Regardless of her profession back then, we had a good time. I remember the good laughs, the pictures we took, the awesome not touristy places she took me, her initiative (not just for sex lol ), etc.

Quote:
Exactly. My health is more important than a mind-blowing sexual experience with a girl who offers that much in bed like an erotic dancer / prostitute. Even when she wanted to check out the view from the balcony of my room I kept reminding myself to put my passport, iphone, valuables, etc. in the safe regardless of how nice we enjoyed our time together. Was it tempting? Of course! I felt like hitting my head against the wall every night we went out and sent her back to her room wondering when I would have the opportunity again to be with a woman who would offer ALL THAT in bed. Then again, there are more important things in life. If I consider getting married, I rather have so so not-so-often sex with my wife and enjoy the whole package (sentimental, spiritual, and physical) instead of mind-blowing hot sex with a dancer/prostitute (just the mere physical act with her).

Old 02-04-2011, 11:05 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,620,303 times
Quote:
And you still engaged with her after knowing she was hooker? Oh man you are so much better than me. I wouldn't even engage with a man that knows prostitutes.

Thank conversation would be like this

man: And btw I was having dinner with my friend the hooker the other day

me: excuse, I have to go to the bathroom

click click click (sound of me deleting this man number, or better changing his name to never answer on my phone)

You are true to your party line. Congratulations.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I guess I don’t have the holier than thou attitude. I have my imperfections as well. Yes, I continued going out with her and still keep in touch. Regardless of her profession back then, we had a good time. I remember the good laughs, the pictures we took, the awesome not touristy places she took me, her initiative (not just for sex lol ), etc.

Exactly. My health is more important than a mind-blowing sexual experience with a girl who offers that much in bed like an erotic dancer / prostitute. Even when she wanted to check out the view from the balcony of my room I kept reminding myself to put my passport, iphone, valuables, etc. in the safe regardless of how nice we enjoyed our time together. Was it tempting? Of course! I felt like hitting my head against the wall every night we went out and sent her back to her room wondering when I would have the opportunity again to be with a woman who would offer ALL THAT in bed. Then again, there are more important things in life. If I consider getting married, I rather have so so not-so-often sex with my wife and enjoy the whole package (sentimental, spiritual, and physical) instead of mind-blowing hot sex with a dancer/prostitute (just the mere physical act with her).
Would you tell your wife that you are friends with a hooker?

I am a little picky with men. Maybe I will be an old maid... (I was married once) ... or maybe I am just honest. I would never be anything like girlfreind with a man that is friends with hookers. No offence. Trust me is not personal.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
You are true to your party line. Congratulations.
I dont understand I do not belong to any party.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:12 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,906 times
Quote:
Would you tell your wife that you are friends with a hooker?

I am a little picky with men. Maybe I will be an old maid... (I was married once) ... or maybe I am just honest. I would never be anything like girlfreind with a man that is friends with hookers. No offence. Trust me is not personal.
You know AIDS is easily avoidable with a latex condom. There is all that misinformation out there. Take it from someone who has used latex condoms for all their life. I can tell you that they do really work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships