Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 07:51 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,801,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
The guy who said it Dean, was known as a wiss ass. Lol Mostly at serious moments. I watch the reruns of that show. A bit gross at times. Though I love supernatural stuff. Its the male form of the other series Charmed.

I watch it also because Dean is hot.
I'm sorry, I didn't like Charmed. I liked Jensen Ackles in Dark Angel. But I haven't had a chance to watch Supernatural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 07:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,688,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't like Charmed. I liked Jensen Ackles in Dark Angel. But I haven't had a chance to watch Supernatural.
Oh I liked Dark Angel too.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball!

I haz this record .

This thread is like the old people's clubhouse.
My daughter wanted to know what I listened to when I was her age. You should have seen her face when I showed her this:

Fuzzbox - Pink Sunshine - YouTube

Old 06-22-2013, 07:58 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,709,681 times
I don't know about "dorky moments", because that would mean that for the most part I'm not a dork. Most dating moments are dorky for me. I like to think that I am so dorky, that somehow I can be cool. I dare to dream. But, I think there may be something to that. I've acted so dorky before that a few people said I'm cool. I think it's just because I'm having fun, acting stupid and not caring about what people will think.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I don't know about "dorky moments", because that would mean that for the most part I'm not a dork. Most dating moments are dorky for me. I like to think that I am so dorky, that somehow I can be cool. I dare to dream. But, I think there may be something to that. I've acted so dorky before that a few people said I'm cool. I think it's just because I'm having fun, acting stupid and not caring about what people will think.
Life is more fun when you learn not to take yourself too seriously and embrace being a dork.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:17 PM

When you learn to laugh at your own quirks others find you more appealing.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:24 PM

19,959 posts, read 30,016,584 times
Quote:
Life is more fun when you learn not to take yourself too seriously and embrace being a dork.
i remember going thru a drive-thru for fast food,,,on a second date,,,, (her idea for a quick bite)
well, we were engaged in quite the discussion,,,

i ordered our meals,,, paid for them,,, and was suppose to pick up the meals at the next window,,

well,,she was distracting me,,and i drove off,,,and it took a couple miles before it struck us,,,i never picked up the damn meals.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
i remember going thru a drive-thru for fast food,,,on a second date,,,, (her idea for a quick bite)

i ordered our meals,,, paid for them,,, and was suppose to pick up the meals at the next window,,

well,,she was distracting me,,and i drove off,,,and it took a couple miles before it struck us,,,i never picked up the damn meals.
LOL!

I just remembered one of my moments my mother would have been proud of. I walked into a lamp post watching a fire eater. I got a nice egg on my forehead. When I got home, my roommate flipped out because she thought my date hit me.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post

Quote:
LOL!

I just remembered one of my moments my mother would have been proud of. I walked into a lamp post watching a fire eater. I got a nice egg on my forehead. When I got home, my roommate flipped out because she thought my date hit me.
Very funny.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:49 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,853,953 times
Quote:
Yeah, I learned what the hell she was talking about. But in the 80's me and my sister were absolutely convinced she was taking the mick.
You young'ns. Bunch'a whippersnappers! Go to your room...you will sit there and you will listen to the entire track of Xanadu until you're ready to come out...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships