Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 12:47 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times

Advertisements

Good question. I would say it depends on the woman and of course, the prettier your face, the easier you can 'get away with' it.

Also, try and look 'hotter' in other ways, if you dress like a tomboy and have short hair, well, you know the stereotypes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 12:54 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,611,534 times
Meester-chung - I have both of those looks going for me. My current length is about two inches longer than the brunette in the pic & I usually wear extensions. When I don't wear my extensions, I don't receive the kind of attention I get when wearing longer pieces. I'm just so very bored and tired of putting the extensions in with both looks....all I want to do is tie it back all the time. Oh well, there's more important things to worry about than damn dead protein strands from my head!

Thank you all for your feedback & comments. I will probably just tie this mess back until I feel good about a particular cut/style.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:02 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Neither of those women are 'natural'. Both have colored/processed hair and are wearing quite a bit of makeup.
I find it kind of cute when the boys think certain girls are "natural"...poor things. It's all good though... to each their own. But yes, processed hair, plenty of makeup...shoot, if I could get my act together in the morning, I'D look more natural!!

Old 06-24-2013, 04:04 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza2011 View Post
Meester-chung - I have both of those looks going for me. My current length is about two inches longer than the brunette in the pic & I usually wear extensions. When I don't wear my extensions, I don't receive the kind of attention I get when wearing longer pieces. I'm just so very bored and tired of putting the extensions in with both looks....all I want to do is tie it back all the time. Oh well, there's more important things to worry about than damn dead protein strands from my head!

Thank you all for your feedback & comments. I will probably just tie this mess back until I feel good about a particular cut/style.
My hair was pretty long until January when I got about 10-12 inches cut off. It's already grown an inch since then...(ch ch ch chia)...anyway, I found myself wearing it in a pony or bun more often than not. Especially with the Texas summers, it got soooo hot...and while I do like the maintenance factor of shorter hair, I feel a lot more girly and feminine (which I like) when it's longer. I wish you luck with this eternal question!

Old 06-24-2013, 04:10 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,864,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaramouchebluez View Post
If a woman cuts her hair below shoulder length I ignore her and assume she is a lesbo, it is about the biggest turnoff most women can do.
Glad to see you have such effective gaydar.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:12 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Glad to see you have such effective gaydar.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
I always find that so funny because the VAST majority of lesbians I know are super into fashion, makeup etc. and look better than most straight women I know.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times
I'm not turned off by it, but i'm also not turned on by it.

I don't love the look, but I don't hate the look.

It's not a style that will make my head turn, but it's also not a hair style I will go "ew" at.

I'm pretty indifferent about it.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:33 PM

362 posts, read 794,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I think the stereotypical gay man sports short hair.
Historically in some cultures long hair on men has signified wealth and power. Short hair or shaved heads, slaves or lower status. In many cultures and times men have worn "dresses or skirts" and even worn make-up.

I like long hair on men, that's my preference but its not going keep me from being attracted to a bald man if I'm attracted to his deeper qualities.

To the OP, wear your hair the way YOU like it. Self confidence and contentment are more attractive than hair length.
True but there are the cross dressing gay guys too.

Yeah but after WW2 it became the reverse. Rich people never wear long hair anymore unless they are a rocker or gay or in the gay scene.

Yeah but we aren't in those times any more. A long hair guy with heels, skirts and makeup is a gay.

No long hair on a woman is more attractive than salf confiedence and contentment. No one wants to date the bald girl.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:39 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,582,942 times
I think maybe 1 in a hundred women look good in short hair,
of the women who do have short hair I think at least 90% would look better with long hair...

Old 06-24-2013, 05:43 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
I women with natural hair that is shoulder length and longer

Um that's hair dye and they have make-up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships