Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 09:56 AM

318 posts, read 505,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Growing up a white blonde blue eyed kid...and not ever being exposed to black people...I was very curious in the fact that black people when I first saw them...That the palms of their hands were white just like mine...Then as a child I thought that they must be white on the inside...and just the skin was dark....as for black woman...as a young guy I assumed that the hair and skin of a black woman would be tough and coarse...Then - I ended up in bed with a beautiful black girl...Her skin was as soft as silk and the hair was like that of an angel....White men who assume that black woman are not as attractive as white woman have never been with a fine black girl.

Wowza...! lol

Old 06-24-2013, 10:15 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSinger View Post
What she said ^ !

I thought "race threads" weren't allowed in this forum.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:18 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
On my block there are a lot of beautiful woman who work in the area or pass through - of all the beautiful ones there was one in particular..The most beautiful - the most gracious...She worked in a Jamaican joint as a bar tender and wait person...She was tall...had a beautiful face...She was a single mother who had a very fine and polite good looking son...there was nothing negative about her what so ever....and she was black...She put the white girls to shame because she was not only beautiful - but HONEST...with a great spirit...To bad the place closed down and she is gone...She was a delight to run into and was always playful and friendly.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:20 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
I can't really say I had a preference in regard to the skintone or hairstyle of black women I've dated. They have all had their hair straightened or in braids. Skin tone ranged from darker to medium complexion. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Though, my overall preference regardless of race is longer hair; straight, wavy or with curls. Just depends on her face. Different hair styles work better on some than others. There are some black women who I prefer with afros or natural curls such as Wynter Gordon, Chaka Khan, Lauren Hill, Erykah Badu, and Solange Knowles. It works for them.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:27 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Most white guys only find light skin black women attractive.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:34 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,918,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post

Did you conduct a scientific poll?

Old 06-24-2013, 11:49 AM

5,874 posts, read 10,522,865 times
I love your hairstyle, OP!

Old 06-24-2013, 11:51 AM

30,997 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I hear that also, from white guys that don't date black women. For the men that do I don't see many Halle Berry's amongst thier wives or girlfriends.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:16 PM

588 posts, read 956,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
This is an interesting thread & please, no one say anything offensive/wrong, so it gets closed!

I'm a biracial woman (1/2 black) in a long-term relationship with a white guy. Regarding hairstyles, my natural hair is not an afro, it's just wavy since I'm not all black. It's naturally VERY long too & I never had a weave/fake hair in my life.

My unique/exotic look is what caught my guy's eye. He likes darker skin.

White men who like black women probably like the look because they want something totally different & the opposite of white women. It intrigues them, they find it sexy, etc.
Yes, that makes sense. I see a lot of white men with dark-skinned black women. I think intrigued is a great word to use. And of course, they're attracted, too.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:09 PM

30,997 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
This is an interesting thread & please, no one say anything offensive/wrong, so it gets closed!

I'm a biracial woman (1/2 black) in a long-term relationship with a white guy. Regarding hairstyles, my natural hair is not an afro, it's just wavy since I'm not all black. It's naturally VERY long too & I never had a weave/fake hair in my life.

My unique/exotic look is what caught my guy's eye. He likes darker skin.

White men who like black women probably like the look because they want something totally different & the opposite of white women. It intrigues them, they find it sexy, etc.
For me personaly it has nothing to do with the way BW look compared to WW. There are as many attractive BW out as WW to me. Primarely, I end up going for a woman with a pretty face, nice smile and great attitude regardless of the exterior paint job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.