Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 09:19 PM

37,607 posts, read 45,978,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
No, there are other bisexual women in this forum, some of them are married.

They're just not making themselves known.

If you ladies were attracted to decent guys, you wouldn't need to worry about not being able to find men.
I'm not a bit worried. Never have been, and never will be. Besides, there are plenty of great guys out there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 09:22 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm not a bit worried. Never have been, and never will be. Besides, there are plenty of great guys out there!
You make me feel safe and secure with your comment.

I will sleep well tonight and have good dreams

Old 07-01-2013, 09:24 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,166,160 times
To answer the question to the title of your thread no, I haven't. I'll never like women physically and never have.

If a man doesn't want to marry me, that's fine. I would still have my major completed and maybe even travel alone, meeting people of different cultures and still reading books (learning more).

BTW I don't want kids and this means I can marry at a later time too. At the same time, the man can't bring the expect of ''Oh I have to pay child support for year, what about if we divorce then who gets custody''. What is his excuse now with no kids in the picture??

Old 07-01-2013, 09:25 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,213,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
::laughing::

I am not interested in competing. I don't care what other people have. But what I have is awesome .
maybe this is why all the men in the neighborhood, drive by slowly and have a look

Old 07-01-2013, 09:29 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,213,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
To answer the question to the title of your thread no, I haven't. I'll never like women physically and never have.

If a man doesn't want to marry me, that's fine. I would still have my major completed and maybe even travel alone, meeting people of different cultures and still reading books (learning more).

BTW I don't want kids and this means I can marry at a later time too. At the same time, the man can't bring the expect of ''Oh I have to pay child support for year, what about if we divorce then who gets custody''. What is his excuse now with no kids in the picture??
never liked woman physically?? you never watched xena..and her little blond maiden?
i'm thinking that show tipped quite a few middle-grounders...to eat at the Y

Old 07-01-2013, 09:33 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,166,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
never liked woman physically?? you never watched xena..and her little blond maiden?
i'm thinking that show tipped quite a few middle-grounders...to eat at the Y
I don't like girl-girl thing. No, I've never watched that and don't want to.

I just don't feel nothing for women besides being friends with.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:46 PM

37,607 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
I don't like girl-girl thing. No, I've never watched that and don't want to.

I just don't feel nothing for women besides being friends with.
Agreed!!

Old 07-01-2013, 10:40 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,089 times
Aw, thank you, Maine . And yes, Xena = rawr!

Old 07-02-2013, 07:27 AM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
They may not switch their sexuality, but sexuality is often measured on a scale. I have heard in a psychology class that a lot of people fall somewhat close to the middle. It is actually not that common for someone to be strictly hetero or strictly homo.

Anyway, back to munchin my popcorn, eating nachos, ruffles potato chips with a little gin and juice...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Egg-zackly.

I forgot where I was for a bit, and wrote with the assumption that most people are somewhere in the bi range.
I have zero homophobia in me, I really don't, I say let the gays get married, prop 8 here in Ca was overturned, basically allowing gay marriages to continue here, which is fine by me, actually to be honest I couldn't really care less either way, truth be told.

I'm just getting a bit weary of all this sexually stuff being on a sliding scale and blah blah blah nonsense. Studies can be viewed,skewed and otherwise manipulated to slant to a certain direction. Hitler had "studies" done to show that jewish people were inferior....... do what you will with that...

Bottom line, to be completely honest and I think a gay man told me this, the test to find out what your sexuality is, is what do you think about while you're tuggin it..... (sorry for the crudeness)

It sn't men, so I'm pretty sure that if sexuality is fluid or on a sliding scale or whatever silliness some study shows, mine would be 99 percent on the hetero side. I'll give the 1 percent for rounding errors... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Boy are you off on THAT assumption.
I agree.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:53 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I have zero homophobia in me, I really don't, I say let the gays get married, prop 8 here in Ca was overturned, basically allowing gay marriages to continue here, which is fine by me, actually to be honest I couldn't really care less either way, truth be told.

I'm just getting a bit weary of all this sexually stuff being on a sliding scale and blah blah blah nonsense. Studies can be viewed,skewed and otherwise manipulated to slant to a certain direction. Hitler had "studies" done to show that jewish people were inferior....... do what you will with that...

Bottom line, to be completely honest and I think a gay man told me this, the test to find out what your sexuality is, is what do you think about while you're tuggin it..... (sorry for the crudeness)

It sn't men, so I'm pretty sure that if sexuality is fluid or on a sliding scale or whatever silliness some study shows, mine would be 99 percent on the hetero side. I'll give the 1 percent for rounding errors... LOL

I agree.
I tried tugging it. I think mine fell off. But I still like men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships