Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 06:12 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times

Advertisements

Bros before Hoes - Guy code

I would talk to your friend especially if he is a BRO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2013, 06:17 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
your friend needs grow a pair and set some boundaries.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:20 AM

1,341 posts, read 1,626,986 times
Wait, nobody advised you to have sex with her in this thread? Come on now, you know that guy friends would never tell it to their friend... unless they are EXTREMELY GOOD WITH HIM. In fact, many guys would bed her instead.
Seen this mindset among most american native guys, let all Americans be surprised or insulted but that's what I've concluded by spending over two years in America. Many of them would "bang" her, given the chance.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:48 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
Wait, nobody advised you to have sex with her in this thread? Come on now, you know that guy friends would never tell it to their friend... unless they are EXTREMELY GOOD WITH HIM. In fact, many guys would bed her instead.
Seen this mindset among most american native guys, let all Americans be surprised or insulted but that's what I've concluded by spending over two years in America. Many of them would "bang" her, given the chance.
i agree with what you're saying and it's very true. I wouldn't do that though. I come from a broken family (dad cheated on my mom) and i saw the negative effects that infidelity can have on a family (1st hand). No thanks! I don't understand why people stay in relationships when you still want to sow your oats.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:58 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
never underestimate the lengths a man will go to bed a woman.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:10 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
I think you're confusing the US with France.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaik View Post
My friend has been married to a very pretty but selfish woman for two years. She flirts with other men often in front of him. I can’t imagine what she does behind his back. She has told her friends that her husband doesn’t care that she does that but I don’t believe it.

I’ve asked a female friend of ours to have a conversation with the wife, because I thought it might come better from a woman. She said the wife thinks all men want her and that any comment from a woman will be jealousy and any comment from a man will be because they want to f%ck her.

It is not just her disrespectful behavior. She is very money hungry and wants things spent on her. They live in Capitol Hill in DC and she likes nice things. She makes more than he does and I think she will decide she deserves better than him as in someone who makes more money. He is a very nice southern gentleman type guy and he very much loves her. Is there any point in warning him or trying to change her?
The thing I noted in this post was the lack of any mention whether you have talked to your friend here. You've talked to a female friend not to get advice, but to actually talk to the wife of a friend. There's something very odd going on here with you that I can't put a finger on. But the thing is that when you really get down to it, why have you not talked to him about it?

But my advice would be similiar to what others have already said -- stay out of it.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:47 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Wow, that is a pretty brazen failure of minding your own business.
At first, I read "bizzare" instead of brazen. I think both fit.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:57 AM

1,341 posts, read 1,626,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The thing I noted in this post was the lack of any mention whether you have talked to your friend here. You've talked to a female friend not to get advice, but to actually talk to the wife of a friend. There's something very odd going on here with you that I can't put a finger on. But the thing is that when you really get down to it, why have you not talked to him about it?

But my advice would be similiar to what others have already said -- stay out of it.
That's the main point. Most guys will NOT tell it either. Unless they are really, REALLY great friends to each other, ones that you have almost like a family. They might talk about it to other guys, they might even give some hints to his family members or his best friends if the other party starts the story about it, but not to him.

Old 06-29-2013, 10:04 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,598,333 times
Quote:
That's the main point. Most guys will NOT tell it either.
There's nothing to "tell." The OP says she does it in front of him. That means he already knows about it, and it's up to him to address himself or not. It's nobody else's business. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships