Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 11:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
Boston hasn't been any better?
Definitely better, but I'm still working on my trust issues...that's all on me though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 12:06 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Wish I had someone to cheat on. Let me think back now if I got what I deserved in the long run..As a young guy I did "cheat" - I remember my live in lover were at a woman's house drinking..My girl fell asleep...the woman of the house - pushed a button and a book shelf swung open like a door...to a little bedroom...I disappeared into the wall with the lady..and returned - My sleeping lover was none the wiser.

Sometimes I would two time woman...My greatest regret was getting involved with two woman..who's husband was a cop and the other an airline pilot...I still feel like a rat years later for what I did with another man's wife...The strangest situation was when I moved in for a bit with two girls...One was my lover and one was not. Eventually I was having fun with both of them. Once my lover found out I was also making love to her roommate...she through me out...I was very very bad..

Now I am an old man and I say "dear God send me one more angel...so I am not alone" - It's almost as if a voice out the sky replies - No you greedy pig- you have had enough...If I could go back in time - I would fall in love and never cheat...but it was the free love era back then..but there was a price...You get old and end up alone.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:19 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Hot Girls! Yes indeed, I do follow my wife on FaceBook.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:11 AM

487 posts, read 896,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Lol, seriously.

OP, so when I have a girlfriend, I need to defriend and unfollow any girls you think are hot ? How stupid.
If you're following them solely because they're hot and you think you might have a chance with them because they live in your city, then it's fishy behavior in my book. Yeah.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:15 AM

487 posts, read 896,901 times
Well, it sounds like there are SOME guys on here who don't cheat. I applaud you men.

Funny thing is, after the dude tried cheating on me, I could sense he was not trustworthy and was really jealous/hyperaware of his relationships with women. Turns out my intuition was spot on. And funny how he complained to all his friends how jealous I was. AFTER he tried cheating numerous times.

Go with your gut, ladies.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:20 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
-following hot girls on Twitter who live in your city, I think is not faithful.
-paying girls to take their clothes off on cam for you is NOT faithful.
-going on strictly platonic section of Craigslist to look for attractive girls to hang out with 'platonically' is not faithful.
-specifically going to get an 'erotic massage' is NOT faithful.

men, do you do these things? my boyfriend has done them. i have been completely faithful to him. is it too much, in reality, to expect the same level of loyalty from a man, considering that man is both attractive and has his life together financially (it seems the richer men get, and especially the more famous they are, the more likely they are to philander).
"The real woman is the woman you can admire, respect... and cheat."
It's a joke. Your boyfriend isn't faithful to you.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:04 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Is it fair to "cheat" if you are with a woman and you know she does not truly love you?

Old 07-01-2013, 05:09 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Is it fair to "cheat" if you are with a woman and you know she does not truly love you?
Cheating is cheating. If you (I speak in general term here) suspect she's cheating, if you doubt her love, confront her or dump her. It is not simple.

Cheating is a bad reflection on YOUR character ONLY.

I've never been cheated on and I've never cheated. Honestly speaking, I think guys and girls should have some faith in human nature. There are a LOT Of people I know don't cheat. If you are in a monogamous relationship, being faithful is a requirement, not an option.

In real life, I only knew one person who cheated on his wife. Most of my friends are very faithful to their partners.

Old 07-01-2013, 05:23 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
But you don't understand...he might actually have to go without sex for a few days/weeks/months before finding his next claim so why would he do that? I've known SO MANY men who would be actively sleeping with more than 1 woman just to 'test the waters' before making the breakup official.
I agree. But I think the reason women don't do this is because sex is never not available so its not necessary to have something lined up already

And For the record I don't cheat nor have I ever cheated

Old 07-01-2013, 05:55 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Why not just break up with her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships