Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2013, 06:44 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
LOL...I have a place, but then I feel like a fat girl doing that. I just wanted ONE though!
I have a drawer at work that I keep food in. I'm always embarrassed to open ot in front of people cause it looks like I'm hoarding food.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:53 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I have a drawer at work that I keep food in. I'm always embarrassed to open ot in front of people cause it looks like I'm hoarding food.
LOL

I have a candy drawer at work (for the students). I don't really care for starburst and smarties so I don't bother with it.

However, I do have a keurig machine in my room with the storage drawer for all those fancy coffees and then the cupboard above has regular creamer, flavored creamer and sugar. And I have a few boxes of Kashi bars.

Those are two things I need to get through the day.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Was it waste o' time conference calls again? I'm sorry your day was ****ty. I hope you washed it down with a beer

My husband is not a goodie eater. Sometimes I wonder if he's human.
An ignorant ass retailer was mad because she ran out of printer paper and is too stupid to realize, while the paper is shipped automatically, the system is does glitch. Any explanation I attempted of offer was met with her interupting. At that point I just gave up.
She was ranting on how helpful the hotline person was the last time this happened and when I asked what they did she told me they sent someone out to deliver paper. Duh! Dumbass! I'm right here!
She was too stupid to shut up and wound up telling on the weekend shift. Turns out they ran out of paper over the weekend and didn't call it in for whatever reason.
I guess the person thinks someone sits in a room staring at a screen monitoring the paper status of 7000 retailers.
I need to get a job with semi-intelligent people. These ignorant f*****s are going to be the death of me.

My wife will make goodies, nibble on them and the rest is left up to me.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:09 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
LOL

I have a candy drawer at work (for the students). I don't really care for starburst and smarties so I don't bother with it.

However, I do have a keurig machine in my room with the storage drawer for all those fancy coffees and then the cupboard above has regular creamer, flavored creamer and sugar. And I have a few boxes of Kashi bars.

My daughter has one of those keurig machines, I was staying with her in NC for a short till my place was ready and I probably drank so much of that coffee, it was shameful. delish, but not budget friendly, so I haven't invested. Kashi bars are yummy too. LOL I do the flavored coffees, but always sweeten with splenda, so had to give up the flavored creamers. I also have a small bottle of almond flavoring that I used in my coffee, but lately, I've just been drinking tea, coffee has been rough on my tummy.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
My daughter has one of those keurig machines, I was staying with her in NC for a short till my place was ready and I probably drank so much of that coffee, it was shameful. delish, but not budget friendly, so I haven't invested. Kashi bars are yummy too. LOL I do the flavored coffees, but always sweeten with splenda, so had to give up the flavored creamers. I also have a small bottle of almond flavoring that I used in my coffee, but lately, I've just been drinking tea, coffee has been rough on my tummy.
I think I'm going to invest in a keurig. Mmmm.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
An ignorant ass retailer was mad because she ran out of printer paper and is too stupid to realize, while the paper is shipped automatically, the system is does glitch. Any explanation I attempted of offer was met with her interupting. At that point I just gave up.
She was ranting on how helpful the hotline person was the last time this happened and when I asked what they did she told me they sent someone out to deliver paper. Duh! Dumbass! I'm right here!
She was too stupid to shut up and wound up telling on the weekend shift. Turns out they ran out of paper over the weekend and didn't call it in for whatever reason.
I guess the person thinks someone sits in a room staring at a screen monitoring the paper status of 7000 retailers.
I need to get a job with semi-intelligent people. These ignorant f*****s are going to be the death of me.

My wife will make goodies, nibble on them and the rest is left up to me.
Wowzers!!! Feel better now? When I have days like that I ask for a hug like this...

Nothing like having the stress squeezed right out of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Oh I'm sure I'm drinking my calories through the day. But I figure with all the running I do around that place I'm burning those calories too! The pods are $$$ but I wait until they are on sale at Kohls...then I use the online 30% coupon and I get them pretty cheap. 18 pods for $9.80...cheaper than D&D or Starbucks.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Wowzers!!! Feel better now? When I have days like that I ask for a hug like this...

Nothing like having the stress squeezed right out of you!
You asked!
I feel bad for my wife, she has to hear rants like this nearly everyday.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:35 PM

To the person who left me the rep (and didn't sign):
While I recognize what you are trying to say, common courtesy is free.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
You asked!
I feel bad for my wife, she has to hear rants like this nearly everyday.
Well I wasn't complaining...figured you had a lot to say...I could tell you were just busting to vent, figured I'd give you a little poke.

Don't you feel better now?

Your wife is used to it I'm sure. My husband would come home and ***** all the time around the time the company was being sold.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
LOL

I keep fruit in my drawer: bananas, apples, grapefruit, oranges, kiwi, cucumber, etc.

I usually have to give some of it away because I can't eat it before it spoils.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships