Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2013, 05:53 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
You ever do you laundry, get ready for bed, and forgot you never remade the bed or the next morning have forgot to restock the towels and wash cloths where you usually reach for them? Dangit. Several things going wrong but at least this time I'll remember to put the bath supplies where I need them for my mad dash in the morning.

Retiring to the bedroom early, the TV in the living room is back to acting like it's possessed, but I can't just go in there and relax, I have to make the dang bed. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and expletives, breath, ahhhh
HAHah...YES! However, he almost ALWAYS goes to bed before me, so he gets stuck with making the bed

Old 10-07-2013, 05:55 PM

769 posts, read 976,860 times
Quote:
You ever do you laundry, get ready for bed, and forgot you never remade the bed or the next morning have forgot to restock the towels and wash cloths where you usually reach for them? Dangit. Several things going wrong but at least this time I'll remember to put the bath supplies where I need them for my mad dash in the morning.

Retiring to the bedroom early, the TV in the living room is back to acting like it's possessed, but I can't just go in there and relax, I have to make the dang bed. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and expletives, breath, ahhhh
Um..yeah yesterday I stripped the bed down to the allergen cover. Well...it was time for bed and I hadn't dried the mattress pad yet. I won't make the bed without that...so I had to wait for it to finish. This morning I made the bed before work. IF I don't do it right when I get up..it is to early to get back in bed.

IF you were closer you could borrow my pain in the butt. He is clingy and up my butt all the time

Old 10-07-2013, 07:26 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I'm going to kill my freakin' dog.

I made a cake last night, left it way back on the counter (where he can't reach) and somehow the little bastard managed to get to it today. He ate the whole damn cake.

I think I'm going to invest in a dog house and toss his ass outside while I'm at work all day. His shenanigans are getting REALLY, REALLY old.
You left a cake open on the counter?!
Our finicky one is on meds for a urinary tract infection. One of those being prednisone which turned her from finicky to food fanactic. This mutt is eating everything, hanging out in the kitchen when meals are being cooked. She is as bad as the other two.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
You left a cake open on the counter?!
Our finicky one is on meds for a urinary tract infection. One of those being prednisone which turned her from finicky to food fanactic. This mutt is eating everything, hanging out in the kitchen when meals are being cooked. She is as bad as the other two.
Yup. It's never been an issue because he can't reach that corner, or he couldn't reach it.

I still have no idea how he got to it. He ate the wax paper that was on top of it too. Stupid ass dog.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Yet still I envy you both. Wish I had one. The dog I used to pet sit, was so timid it was sad, but at the same time it was an ornery little yorkshire-terrier. I would have wanted a german shepherd for my own, if I could choose of course but would take whatever I would be drawn to at any dog shelter.
We have a couple of those demon spawn in our building. I love dogs but I wouldn't object to ours playing tug of war with one.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Yup. It's never been an issue because he can't reach that corner, or he couldn't reach it.

I still have no idea how he got to it. He ate the wax paper that was on top of it too. Stupid ass dog.
This is actully funny because:
a) it was your dog
b) wasn't my cake

It does however remind of the time our Chihauhau got on the table and was munching on the roast.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
This is actully funny because:
a) it was your dog
b) wasn't my cake

It does however remind of the time our Chihauhau got on the table and was munching on the roast.
I'm bitchy, it ruined my night.

And you had a Chihuahua? Oh boy. LOL

Old 10-07-2013, 07:51 PM

52,257 posts, read 52,668,250 times
We liked to crack our screen door so our cat can peek out side and sit in front of our door, it's probably the only small pleasure he gets..... Anyways, there is a neighbor cat we call him "Snouts" just cause that's what we do, name things... LOL....

Anyways this little sucker likes to try and get in the house every time the door is cracked.... he snuck in and was on the counter in literally a second. I had to wrangle that little guy out quickly.... and clean the damn counters........

I'm used to our old fat cat that can't leap up onto things, this guy is a sleek little number......

Old 10-07-2013, 08:02 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
My cat chitters at birds and squirrels when I open the windows. My dog will dive bomb her and send her running just for the fun of it.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I'm bitchy, it ruined my night.

And you had a Chihuahua? Oh boy. LOL
We had it when I was a kid, I prefer bigger dogs.
FWIW goodies are stored in my house. Hell hath no fury as me if something has violated my treats; be it cat, dog, or insect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships